CHAPTER 20 "New Apartment"

I couldn't believe the sight that I was looking at. The apartment was beautifully decorated with classy furniture and cute little accents. The wall on the left side was filled with pictures of me and Zayn, me with the boys, me with mom, me with Sila and Soha. And the same wall had a decorative piece of paper flower garland which looked so pretty. I just stood there scanning the entire place which wasn't too big but was decorated and designed exactly how I wanted my apartment to be. I opened my mouth to say something which I didn't know what because I was speechless but Zayn stopped me from speaking.

"You still have to take a look at the bedroom." He said and kissed my cheek.

He grabbed my hand and walked me towards a door which was closed. He unlocked it and turned the lights on. I stepped inside the room and gasped as I looked at my bedroom. It was perfect! The furniture was pure white. The bed was neatly done with fluffy mint green floral duvets and lots of little cushions. The bed sides had little mint green lamps. The dressing table was filled with brand new makeup products and I couldn't even believe how much makeup there was.

"OH MY GOD!" I nearly screamed. "Zaaaayynnn" I ran and hugged him and he laughed.

"Liked it?" He asked.

"LOVED it!" I replied still hugging him tight. "When did you do all this? How did you know about this apartment?" I started asking the questions that were in my head.

He laughed before answering.

"Well, when we'd gone for lunch, your mother had called on my phone because she couldn't get in contact with you. You had gone to the washroom so I asked her to leave a message and she told me that your apartment was ready but the furniture would take 2 more days. So that's when all of this occurred to me. I told her my plan, at first she hesitated but I made her believe that I would take care of everything. And remember when we got up from our nap and I'd received a call?" He waited for me to respond.

I nodded.

"Those were the interior designers telling me that the place is ready." He continued. "I'm pretty impressed by their work as they got so little time to do all of this"

"I've always wanted my bedroom to look like this! How did you know?" I asked him, still not sure if all of this was real.

"This is going to sound so creepy but I saw you scrolling through Tumblr a lot of times and going through similar looking bedroom pictures" he said and crinkled his nose, slightly embarrassed.

"Baaaaabe" I went up to him and lighty pinched his cheeks. "It's so adorable that you notice such minor things about me!"

"I just wanted to do a little something for you" he said and kissed my cheek.

"And all of this makeup!" I screamed with excitement and ran towards the dressing table. He laughed loudly.

"Yeah, I asked my sisters to get those because I no nothing about makeup" he said, laughing again.

"I've never seen so much new makeup all at once. And it's all mine! Zayn. Just stop being so cute!" I said and wiped a fake tear off of my cheek. "But seriously, babe. I don't think anyone has ever done SO much for me.. thankyou so much" I walked towards him and gave him a tight hug.

"I'm glad you loved it"

"I will call and thank your sisters as well. It was so sweet of them to go buy all the makeup. Which, by the way, is all so amazing!" I told him and it was true because their picks were so similar to my liking.

"Speaking of which, I'm taking you home tomorrow night. For dinner. My family is dying to meet you." He told me and I instantly started feeling nervous.