Chapter 3

I walked in the woods messaging Ben. I heard footsteps an Turned around and seen no one. I climbed up a tree and sat in it for a while and it was still winter and snow was falling. 

     I looked around and seen a boy about 18 or so looking at me. He had on a tan jacket and regular jeans and a mask. I was a little scared but not a lot. 

     I sighed and pulled out my phone and seen a message from Ben it said:

'Are you in the woods?'

'Yea' i replied and got a message back so soon.

'Get Out.'

'Why?'

'Have you come across anyone?'

'I seen a masked guy looking at me.' i texted.

'Fucking run.' Ben texted.

     I looked up and didn't see the masked guy. I wasn't going to leave. It was quite here. My mom was home cooking, my dad was on a business trip.

     I was not only child so i felt bugged by my younger brother and sister a lot but i was used to it. I played video games and stayed quite. I never spoke so much either.

     I looked around and remembered that one site i hacked. Creepypasta... It explained a masked boy known as Masky. A proxy of the slender man. There were 2 more, Ticci toby and Hoodie.

     I turned my head to the left as i shook in fear. I wanted to scream. I seen Hoodie. My eyes looked around as my head stood still. I jumped to a different tree and i kept jumping from tree to tree. I finally seen the rode and i jumped down and ran.

       I ran across the rode and to my house. I was so scared and freeked out. I called Ben, but it was so hard to look for his contact when i was shaking so bad.

     i walked in side and ran up stairs and finally Ben answered, "Hello?" he said. "B-Ben i need you t-to come over p-please..." i say with fear in my voice. "Im on my way." He says and hangs up.

       I go on the creepypasta website. I read Hoodie, Ticci Toby, and Masky's storys again. They were going to kill me no matter the cost... I heard a knock at my bedroom door, "Come in." i say loud enough so whoever can hear. I bet my mom let the person in.

     Someone came in and shut the door. "Why the fuck whould you go into the woods?!" I heard and i knew it was Ben. I shrugged and looked up Ben Drowned. "What yhe hell are you doing?" he asked. "Looking..." i reply. I sigh and i see a old news paper artical on the internet and i read it and it says

Killers In Disguise?!?!

5 well known teens at a high school were killers in disguise. The names of the teens are Ben, Jeff, Jane, Jack, and the killers real name Clockwork. A young elementary school girl known as Sally is a killer as well...

     I couldn't read anymore. I was scared, i trusted and got hurt. Looked over at Ben who was sitting in my bed playing my video games. He couldent be a killer... Hes my friend. "What?" asks Ben seeing me stare at him. I shrug and look away. Ben got up and walked over to me and seen what i read. 

       I got up and turned around to see Ben staring at me with pure anger. "What the fuck is this shit?!" He growls. I knew that wasn't the Ben i know or knew. I couldn't speek, i was shaking. Ben sighed, "I see... A killer i am... But you cant tell a soul. I tell Jane, Jeff, Jack and clockwork you know... But not Sally... She trusts you too much. Be careful with that curious Mind of yours before it gets you killed." Ben said. I nodded, "I promise i wont tell but... What should i do about um... Masky and Hoodie?" i ask shyly. 

     "Uh... Ill have you watched by someone..." Ben says. "Last question... Ben did you see a little girl as you drowned?" i ask. "Yes... She lived and seen me die why?" he asks and looks over at me. I couldn't speak at all. "Ben change out of the form please?" i ask. 

     Ben smiles and he changes quick, he still had on what he wore over but he had bleeding eyes with a red dot. I couldnt believe Ben was my old friend Ben that i thought died. I hugged Ben and cried, i couldn't believe it was him. "Whats wrong?" he asked and hugged me back. "Ben dont... leave me... again." i say through sobs. "(Y/n) its ok... I cant die so dont worry." he chuckles. 

     I couldent believe i never knew Ben never died but was a killer. I didnt know.... At all... Ben is back and i never knew.