chapter 9

I was sitting in the forest, on a broken treeand i hear footsteps and i jump up and turn around to see Suzume. "Hey!" i shout and she smiles. "Whats up?"i ask and sit back down on the tree. "Look up." she laughs. "Haha smartass." i snicker. "So how do you not look like your mom?" i ask. "Well..." she looks away. "Im not just medusas daughter, which makes me so unstable." she says and looks at me. "Jeff only told you Medusa. Im Zalgos daughter as well. Im usually cold. Im always a bitch. But you came and now im a softie." she laughs. "Zalgo... Ruler of the under world?!"i shout and she nods, "Only slender knows my dad and now you but dont tell..." she begs. I nod and cross my heart. "Thanks." she smiles. "How did you disappear so fast?" i ask. "Oh i can teleport as well as create snakes from thin air and a lot of other things." she smiles. "AWESOME!" I shout.
I hear foot steps and i turn around to see Ben. "Hey." i say and turn to see Suzume gone. I turn back and face Ben. "(Y/n) come on, we dont want you walking around by yourself. Zalgo is back and wants you dead. "WHAT?!" I hear and i turn around to see Suzume with a worried look on her face.

~Suzume's P.O.V ~

I couldnt believe what i heard. My dad wants to KILL my ONLY FRIEND I TRUST?! "Suzume..." Ben says and stares at me as if im SANE! "HELL MOTHERFUCKING NO!" I shout and i grab Ben and (Y/n) arm and teleports into the mansion. "Slenderp!" i shout angrily. "Child, dont call me that and what?" Slender says as he walks out of the kitchen. "Whats the plan?" i ask. "Well, you know im puzzled sence theres a mortal." Slender says. "She is to live, not die or hell beakes lose." i growl. "Child-" i cuy slender off, "DONT TEST ME PESENT!" I shout in a demonic voice. "Now a plan to keep (Y/n) alive." I say. "Fine. Ill get some info on the subject. Who are we aginst?" Slender asks. "One and only." i say and Slender nods and disappears. "Shit." Jeff says. "Softie." he mumbles. "Pesent dont test me, i can kill you." i laugh and turn around to see (Y/n) behind Ben. "(Y/n)? Come here." i say and put out my hands. She was about to walk intill Ben held her back. "Benjamin, move." i say. "No, you not Suzume." Ben states. "Of for fucks scakes!" i shout. I teleport and grab (Y/n) and bring her to the mide of the living room. "Sorry..." I mumble and shock her earning a loud scream filling the room from her. (Y/n) black out and i catch her and smile. "You'll live..." i mumble, "I wont lose you..." i pick her up and hand her to Ben. "Keep an eye on her." i say. "What did you do to her?" Ben asks worried. "She has some of my powers, none more, none less." i say and walk off.

~Bens P.O.V~

I walked into the clinic caring (Y/n). I set her down on a white bed and cover her up. I walk out into the hall and see Suzume and Slender. "Suzume!" i shout and run up to her. "Yes?" she asks. "What powers do you have?" i ask. "Teleportation, shape shifter, snakes cration, i can control a person from where i stand and be the person. Umm... If i touch a person i can read their mind. Invisibility, ect." She says and smiles. "Shit..." i say. "Yea, theres one i hope she does get, its death power, it can kill efficiently. But i dont know how much she got nore what she got. Just keep an eye one her." Suzume says and walks back off with slender and talks.