Chapter 14

Panic! At The Disco: I Write Sins Not Tragedies [OFFICIAL VIDEO]: youtu.be/vc6vs-l5dkc

I sighed as I fixed my dress. I hope Lollar's plan works out. "Hello!" Lisa chirps and smiles to me. I despise everyone at this place except for Lollar. "What?" I growl. "You look beautiful." Lisa comments and I drop my arms to my side.

"Lisa!" Lollar runs in. "Lord Zalgo needs you." Lisa nods and turns on her heals and runs out of the room of with the click and clicking of her heals down the hall. "Are you sure about this?" I ask. Lollar locks the door and drinks a potion and turns into a look-a-like of me. "I'm saving you. I don't mind." She smiles and runs behind a dressing room door and throws the dress twords me.

I strip and put on the dress and throw her the wedding dress. We exchange heals and I turn into her. "I hope this works." I sigh. "It will. I'll make sure you marry Ben." She smiles. "Don't forget drink this." she hands me a potion she made. "It will let your power stay as.a shapeshift of me, none of your powers.will work untill the speak now shit." I nod and drink the dusting liquid. I make a face and she says, "Yea, it tastes bad... Sorry, I couldn't make it tastes good on a time limit." she says and rubs the back of her neck.

I walk out as Lollar fixes her dress and hair. I walk and sit down as music starts to play. Lollar walks down the aisle and I was shocked. She's actually doing this for me...

~Lollar's P.O.V~

I'm keeping the promise to (Y/n). I won't let her down. I walked down the aisle to Zalgo. I want to puke so bad now. The person who was to wed me and Zalgo started. "I love you (Y/n)." Zalgo smiled. "Go die." I say through gritted teeth and wanted to puke more. Zalgo grabbed my hands and I wanted to pull back but I was to wait.

l Finally the preacher said, "speak now or forever hold you peace." he said and (Y/n) Yelled "I OBJECT!" "What?!" Zalgo shouts at (Y/n), thinking it was me. I pulled.out of his grasp and ran to (Y/n).

I smiled and ran as fast as I could in heals, she grabbed me and teleported to the well. We both jumped down and started to crawl. We got to the human realm and we ran in the heals for a little. Finally she grabbed me and teleported into the slender mansion. "WE DID IT!" I shouted as I threw my hands in the air. The position finally wore off and I was little old me.

(Y/n) turned back to herself and we took off out heals. "How do girls stand heals?!" I mumble. "Easy," (Y/n) said being a smartass, "Get us to it." I roll my eyes and laugh. I hear footsteps and I turn around to face Ben.

"Shit." I mumble. Ben growls and (Y/n) stands in front of me. "We'll deal with her later. We don't need a fight after escaping that hell." (Y/n) says and sits down on the couch. I grab my dress and puck it off the ground to walk and sit down on the couch as as well.

"Be lucky." Ben growled. "Hey! At least I got her away from the sick freak!"

I spat and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Why work with him?"

"He was going to kill my family!"

"Who's your family? Maybe I killed them!"

"They dies 3 weeks later from a car crash! You ignorant piece of shit!"

"From what?"

"My sister was driving and crashed the car dodging a little girl!"

"How do you know?!"

"I was there! I survived with Lisa!

"how is it you two lived not the others?'

"I was in the middle, Lisa was to the left. My mom on the right and my dad and sister upfront. She swerved and and went right and a tree branch killed my Mon and the impact killed my dad and sister!" I hissed as if let my eyes began to water.