chapter 11

I looked down at my hands and smiled. "I missed you...daddy..." i laugh and look up. The one and only Puppeteer stood in front of me. Yes he was my dad or "dad". He found me off the streets and raised.me untill I found my mom.

~??? P.O.V~

I smiled as I seen the Puppeteer and (Y/n). Well this is a job worth doing. "So... You have a fake dad?" I laugh quietly and shifted to lean on a branch and I made a sound. Puppteer and (Y/n) looked around and I laughed. "Oh... Well Zalgo won't be pleased." I smile as (Y/n) Teleports away and test to find me. "You can't find what is your nightmares..." I say and walk off.

~YOUR P.O.V~

I tried to find the one who made the sound and I teleported back to my dad. "Did you fine anyone?" He asks and I shake my head. "Me neither." My dad grumbles. "Well we should head back and say we were talking and heard someone." I nod, "Yea, maybe they could find him or her." I laughed.

I walk back alone as my dad went to find a kill. I walk through the door to see Suzume and Ben arguing. "Weres the bitch?" I laugh as I don't see Ben's girl. "I was about to Ki-" "But why kiss your girl in front of everyone?!" Suzume cuts off Ben laughs and smiles so sweetly. "Well I wouldn't want to see that." I laugh as I got he was gonna kill her.

"Babe!" I hear a chick scream. "Well the slut came." I laugh. "Lets go (Y/n), before we see them two sucking on each other." Suzume laughs and we walk to her room. "You ok?" Suzume asks.

"Yes." I smile and sit down on her bed.

"You miss Ben?" She asks.

"Yea." I reply

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"Dude he fuck a bitch."

"And? I have a heart to forgive."

"Dude that's fuck up."

"And..."

"Well you shouldn't go back to him."

'Well listen:
It's a fucked up world, a fucked up place. Everybody is judged by their fucked up face, fucked up dreams, fucked up life.
A fucked up kid with a fucked up knife.
A fucked up mom with a fucked up dad.
A fucked up cop with a fucked up badge.
A fucked up job with a fucked up pay....And a fucked up boss is a fucked up day"

"Shit that was deep..."

"I know, I got it off of the internet." I laugh.

"You said fucked up a lot." she laughs.

"Well people make fucked up choices and shit. Why can't I?" I smile. "Well... He fucked up bad and we need to stop saying fucked up..." I shrug and walk out and down to my room.

I walk in and see Ben sitting on my bed. "Wow... Why you here?" I ask. Ben gets up and hugs me. "I heard what you said." he said and buried his face in the crook of my neck. "And?" I ask. Man, I need to stop saying and....
"Please take me back." he says and I sigh.

"Ben you fuck up but.... I forgive you... Kill her though..." I mumble. "Already done." I feel him smile as he starts kiss my neck. I bite my lip and he pulls back. "Nice blush." he snickers. "Just... Keep us a secret..." I mumble. "Ight. Love you." he says and specks my lips. "Love you too." I smile. Ben walks to my computer and leaves. Well its easy for him to see me...

I walk down stairs to see Jeff get thrown through the doors. I see-

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER MWHAHAHA!