movie night

NO POV

Wilhelm, Simon, Sara and Felice always had a movie night every Friday in Wilhelms dorm room.

so here they were watching scream.

A movie Wilhelm wasn't too fond of.

But it made Simon happy so obviously Wilhelm said yes.

jumping and hiding his face in Simons shoulder at every single scary part.

"Wille do you want to change the movie?" Simon said laughing

"No no it's fine I'm good." Wille responded

Simon knew he didn't like scary movies so he pulled Wille closer by putting Wilhelms
head into his lap, running his fingers through his hair.

As time passed Wille jumped less at the scary parts. He mainly just froze and then relaxed right back into the comfort of Simons hand.

When the movie was finished and the credits were rolling, Wilhelm and Simon were clung to eachother in the small twin bed.

Both of their arms around eachother and their legs intertwined.

"I can't with these two " Sara said to Felice.

"We should probably head out" Felice then said

They then packed up their bags and threw out leftover bags of candy,popcorn and other sweets.

They walked out of the room and shut the door as quietly mas they could but as soon as the door shut both of the boys eyes opened.

"Shit did we sleep through the whole movie?" Wilhelm said still half asleep.

"I don't know but their gone now so just shut up and go to sleep" he said as he kissed Wilhelms forehead and put his head back into the crook of Willes neck to sleep.

After a minute or two of silence Wilhelm spoke up

"Simon?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you." Wilhelm said to him before dozing off.

"I love you." Simon whispered with a smile on his face.

word count : 346

Hi!!! I'm so new to writing so sorry if it's short but I had no idea what to write. If anyone would like to see anything specific please please feel free to comment it and I will gladly try my best to do your request! ❤️❤️