Cinema

SIMONS POV

Me and Wille have spent half of the day in his dorm and it was starting to get a little boring. I currently had my head in his lap while he was scrolling on his phone and running his fingers through my curls.

It's been about 3 days since the julibee speech so we haven't really gone anywhere, we were to nervous to.

I thought of something and sat up suddenly, causing Wilhelm to look at me in confusion. "Do you wanna go see a movie?" I asked nervously. "u-um sure I'd love too, I need to get out of this room for a little bit." he said while picking up his phone to call Malin

"crown prince what can I do for you?" I heard Malin politely say through the speaker of the phone. "Hi malin! Could you get a car out front for me and Simon, we want to go to a theater" "yup perfect I'll be out front in 5" Malin then hung up.

We both stood up and began to put ourselves together, we both put on beanies to try to make ourselves less recognizable. Wille suggested sunglasses but I thought it would make us look weird. He grabs my hand as we begin to walk to the car.

While we are walking outside to get to the car we get glances from other students, I can tell Wilhelm is starting to get nervous because his hand is sweating and his breathing is picking up. I look over at him and smile in attempt to calm him down.

we hop into the car and he lets out a breath that he seemed to be holding in. "Simon I'm so nervous about being out in public again." He said putting his head on my shoulder. "It will be ok Wille, we just have to get in the theater and we can sit in the back, then once it's dark I think we'll be ok.." I said bringing my other hand up to brush my fingers through his hair.  "ok I love you" Wille replied now, slightly calmer than before.

                            30 minutes later..

"Crown prince and Simon, we have arrived"

"thank you Malin" we both said hopping out of the car and sort of fast walking to get inside the building.

"Simon do you think you could get the tickets please?" Wilhelm said looking over at me as we entered the theater. "Of course."

We walk up to the woman working there to order. "hi, two tickets to see Wakanda Forever and one large popcorn please." The woman glanced over to Wilhelm standing behind me with his head down and looked back at me with a small smile. "Okay perfect here's your tickets and I'll go get your popcorn." She said handing me the tickets and walking away and scooping up popcorn in a bucket. "Here you go, enjoy the movie you two." "Thank you" I replied as me and Wilhelm walked away.

We made it to the movie room and walked up the stairs to sit in the back, but as we sat down I noticed some older woman staring at us with disgusted looks but soon looked away when we made eye contact. I decided not to mention it to Wilhelm. 

I did notice there was another gay couple in here, two girls who were cuddled up against each other waiting for the movie to start, that made me smile widely and grab Wilhelm hand.

Couple minutes later the lights dimmed and the movie started. About 30 minutes into the movie I had my body wrapped around the side of Wilhelms body, his one arm around my back rubbing circles and his other hand holding mine.

After the movie finished we were tired and ready to go to bed, but we couldn't stop smiling. After 12 minutes of sitting in a quiet theater we finally decided to get up because we didn't wanna leave Malin out there alone any longer.

Walking out with our hands together felt so amazing. We hopped in the car and Malin started driving us back to the dorms.

Wilhelm gave me a kiss on the cheek "thank you for believing in me. I love you so much Simon." He whispered. A smile grew on my face, I turned my head and gave him a small kiss on the lips. "Of course. I love you so much." I said then resting my head on his shoulder.

We stayed like that the whole ride back.

Word count : 769

SEASON THREE OF YOUNG ROYALS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED IM SO EXCITEDDDDD🥳🥳🥳🥳