1: Everyone has a Limbo

^For anyone who's confused about the Limbo aspect of the Reader

^
For anyone who's confused about the Limbo aspect of the Reader.

(Y/n) can be read as an OC or Reader insert.
Limbo is actually my RDR2 oc but I've modernised her put her in this book.
This story will NOT follow the MW2 campaign because I haven't finished the campaign yet and with work I don't have all that much time to play, and I don't wanna rush though it to get chapters out. I have my own story and events planed out to really involve the reader and I'm trying make her a character to be loved by readers.
Plus it's a new experience and who doesn't love adventure

(Edit: okay so I fucking despise this whole start of this book, bro I had a writing block halfway through and it made the out come trash oh we'll see youz in chapter 2)
~~~~

The loud cafe wasn't busy but the busking noise of people chatting away came as a problem for Kate Laswell and John Price to hold a private meeting. But alas it was the only place they could meet covertly. "Who's your crew?" Laswell whispered across the table where Price was sat holding files.

"Sargent Garrick" Price said holding the first file.

"Kyle?" Laswell asked.

"They call him Gaz. He never said anything." He said placing the file on the table as Laswell sighed. "John MacTavish. SAS. Sniper- demolitions. Goes by Soap."

"Why?" Kate asked.

"That's classified." Price said back placing another file on top of Gaz's one. He started laughing "there he is! Simon Riley" he placed the file on the table with a blank photo.

"There's no picture" Laswell said.

"Never." Price said quickly. "And finally SAS close combat specialist Limbo"

"No name. Says you're her old mentor" Kate asked.

"She never gave one only the higher ups and trusted friends have that information" he smiled "now the rest, that's need to know. Unless we've got a deal."

"What are you calling this task force?" Laswell asked.

"1-4-1" price said leaning forward staring into Kate's eyes with immense intimidation.

~~~~~~~

The task force was stationed somewhere in the middle of butfuck nowhere in one of Mexico's home bases. The team was standing around a briefing table staring intensely at each other. Well staring intensely at the half masked women swinging her Karambit knife around in her fingers.
"Sorry to interrupt the chat" Price said entering obviously being sarcastic. "But everyone knows why they are here" Price was cut of by Soap saying.

"So who's she?" (Y/n) noticed his thick Scottish accent and that they where staring at her.

"This is Limbo, SAS Close combat specialist and Sniper" Price said "any questions"