Chapter 24 - Sword of Kas

⚠️TW! Smut! Oral sex! Orgasm control!⚠️

Eddie's Pov

I woke up sometime in the night, hearing Y/n's whines and whimpers beside me. She started shaking, spasming randomly against me. Another nightmare! I realized, immediately sitting up and bringing her up with me. I wrapped my arms around her, my wings also covering her like they did a couple nights ago. I started running my fingers through her hair and rubbing her back, trying to get her to stop stirring.

"Come back to me, love. I'm here for you," I whispered in her ear. "It's okay, angel. I'm here. Wake up," I continued.

Your Pov
Waking World

Your eyes jolted open, tears already beginning to form as you gripped onto the person you knew was Eddie, once again being guided by his voice out of your haunting night terrors.

"I got you, princess. I got you," He said, kissing your forehead. You cried into his chest, not being able to shake off that dream. "Shh. You're okay, sweetheart. It was just a dream," He cooed.

After you managed to calm down, you let go of Eddie. He let go of you as well, looking at you before kissing your forehead again.

"You okay, sweetheart?" He asked.

"J-Just tired of the nightmares," You whimpered.

"I'm sorry, angel," He said, letting you get close to him again. You leaned into his chest, nuzzling yourself against him. He wrapped his arms around you, and the two of you just sat there for a while.

Eventually, he let go of you, and you looked up at him with a small smile. You admired his features, his blood red eyes, his fangs, his now pale skin, the scar partially visible above his shirt. You brought your attention back up to his eyes, noticing that he was already looking at you. He seemed worried, maybe even ashamed.

"I hate these," He said softly.

"Hate what?" You asked.

"The scars," He replied. "They're ugly." You moved so that you were straddling him, catching him off guard. You were going to prove him wrong. To get him to realize that he was beautiful, scars and all. You gently brought your hands to his shirt, looking at him for permission to take it off. He looked at you with wide eyes, confused as to what you were doing.

"Do you trust me?" You asked. He nodded, so you gave him that look again. "Can I take this off?"

"M-Mhm," He replied hesitantly. You took his shirt off, which was a small struggle with the wings, but he assisted by maneuvering them when needed. You had grabbed one of the shirts he left here earlier and cut holes in it for the wings, as he definitely needed to get out of that Hellfire shirt. It was torn and dirty and bloody, and he just needed to change. You had promised to buy him more shirts once this was all over, even after he tried to tell you that it was fine and that you didn't need to.

Once Eddie's upper body was exposed to you, you began observing the scars on his sides, chest, and arms, marking where he had been bit and clawed. He looked at you anxiously, worried that you might just leave him. It was an irrational fear, but he was just so self-conscious about them.

"No," You said simply. Eddie looked at you in confusion, feeling even more anxious.

"N-No what?" He asked.