Chapter 13 - Catching Up

⚠️TW! Smut! Ropes/restraints! Handcuffs! Orgasm control! Choking! Spanking! Overstimulation!⚠️

By Wednesday, you were feeling better. You got all your missing work done, and you went back to school on Thursday.

When you sat down at the lunch table, Jeff, Aaron, and Gareth were super happy to see you.

"You're back!" Jeff said with a smile.

"Hey, Y/n!" Gareth said with a smile.

"Hey, guys," You replied, returning the smile.

"I can see you're feeling better," Aaron said.

"That I am," You said.

"That's good," Gareth said.

"Yeah," You said.

Time Skip

After school and work, you went straight to Eddie's, per his request. You were both so happy that you could be intimate with him again, and you had no clue that he had a whole plan set up for the two of you. You got to the trailer, and you parked your car and got out. You walked up to the door and knocked, waiting for him to answer. He answered a few seconds later, grinning widely when he saw you.

"Come on in, sweetheart," He said, moving out of the way so that you could come inside. You did, and Eddie shut the door as you took your shoes off. You both went to his room, and he shut the door.

"So, what do you wanna do, love?" You asked as you set your bag down on the floor.

"Don't you remember, darling?" He asked.
"We have some catching up to do," He replied with a smirk. You smirked and walked closer to him, placing your hands on his shoulders.

"Then, what're you waiting for?" You asked.

"You," He replied. Before you could say anything, Eddie picked you up, carried you over to his bed, and practically flung you onto it. He then discarded of both his and your clothes before going over to his wall to retrieve his handcuffs.

"So, I was thinking that we could have some fun tonight, angel," He said as he walked back over to the bed.
"How's that sound?" He asked.

"Sounds like a great idea," You replied with a smirk. Eddie grinned and set the handcuffs down before crawling over you.

"In that case, we're gonna play by my rules tonight, darling," He said. His sentence sent shivers through you. You were eager to know what he meant, and you knew that he wasn't gonna make you wait to find out. His lips immediately latched with yours, capturing you in a hungry kiss. You returned the kiss passionately, moaning into it.
"Fuck, I've missed this," He said before kissing you again. You moaned in response, letting him slip his tongue into your mouth. You wrapped your arms over his shoulders, running your fingers through his hair. You lightly tugged on it, and he pulled away, giving you a hard look.
"I was hoping we could've saved the cuffs for later, but it seems that's not the case," He said. He got off of you and grabbed the handcuffs, a smirk forming on the edge of his lips.
"I want you on your hands and knees. Head facing the headboard," He demanded. You did as you were told, and then you felt Eddie gently push the top half of you down. Your face hit the pillow, and you could feel the handcuffs tighten around your wrists. Once Eddie finished cuffing you to the bed, you lifted your head up, realizing that you would be completely unaware of his actions until they were carried out. The thought of it made you wet, knowing that you could do nothing about what he was going to do.

Eddie got onto the bed, positioning himself behind you before smacking your ass. You whined, wincing at the sensation. He leaned over your back, coming close to your ear.