Chapter 11 - Sick

Note: Two chapters in one day?! What insane force has possessed me?!
_______________________________

Saturday

You ran out to your car, getting soaked by the downpour on the way. You quickly unlocked your car and got inside, shutting the door just as fast. You were already soaked from your shift. You had to run peoples' food out to them in the pouring rain, and you desperately wanted to change out of your clothes.

Time Skip

You walked into your room to be met with Eddie, who was sitting on your bed. When he noticed you, he smiled. When he noticed that you were soaked, he looked at you in concern.

"Holy shit," He whispered.
"Get out of those clothes before you get sick, darling," He said as he stood up. You shut the door behind you, quickly removing your work clothes. You obviously didn't care that Eddie was in the same room as you while you were changing, and you could feel his gaze on you. You finished getting changed, immediately met with a pair of arms wrapped around you.

"I missed you," Eddie murmured in your ear.

"I missed you too, baby," You replied.

"Why do you have to work so much?" He asked.

"Because I need money," You replied.

"I can give you money, sweetheart," He offered.

"I'm not taking money from you, Eds," You said.

"If you say so. But if you ever need anything from me, just tell me. I'll do anything for you," He said.

Time Skip

Once the rain lightened up to a sprinkle, you and Eddie decided to he childish and play in the rain. You both ran outside, splashing puddles and just fooling around.

"Don't stay out too long! You might get sick," Claudia warned.

"We won't, Mom," You assured her.

You were kicking up water in puddles, when you lost your balance. You were quickly caught by Eddie, who lifted you back up as if he'd just dipped you.

"Hm... this gives me an idea," He said with a smirk. He twirled you around and dipped you, pulling you up again.

"I never thought you'd be so cliché, Eds," You said with a smirk.

"Ouch, sweetheart," Eddie said, pretending to be hurt. You giggled and kissed him on the cheek.

"It's cute, though," You said.

"Yeah?" He asked with a smirk.

"Mhm," You replied.

"Glad you think so, angel. I'm actually not that good at dancing," He said.

"What you just did was dancing, Eds," You said.

"Not what I meant. I know how to do those types of dances because I was forced to learn them. But I meant dancing in general. It's hard to dance to metal music, princess," He explained.

"Ah, okay. I see what you mean. Yeah, it is hard to dance to metal. But with other genres, it's all about the beat of the music," You said.
"Maybe we should go to a party sometime," You suggested.

"I'm not exactly a party person, angel," Eddie said.
"And I don't exactly think I'd be welcome at one, either," He added.

"I'm sure everyone would be too drunk to care," You said.
"Anyway, you ready to give up on the bet yet?" You asked with a smirk.