Chapter 10 - Adrenaline

⚠️TW! Public(ish) sex, oral sex, masturbation, voyeurism, handcuffs, orgasm control! ⚠️

Note: Happy Thanksgiving, guys! I don't know if you all celebrate it, but I had to say it! Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!
__________________________________

You and Eddie walked through the woods, making your way to the clearing. When you got there, you both set your bags down on the groun. Eddie set his metal lunchbox on the picnic table, and you walked towards one of the

"Whatcha doin', sweetheart?" Eddie asked. You hoisted yourself up onto the lowest branc, sitting down for a second so that you could reply.

"Climbing," You answered simply.

"Yeah, no. Get down," Eddie said.

"Why?" You whined,

"Because it's not safe," Eddke replied.
"Obviously," He added. You scoffed and replied.

"Listen, this compared to not even half of the unsafe shit I've done," You said, thinking about all the shit you've gone through with your friends the past three years.

"And that's supposed to make me feel better... how, exactly?" Eddie aske.

"Eddie, I was in a burning mall!" You stated.

"Wait, what?!" Eddie asked, his eyes going wide.
"You were in the fire?!" He asked.

"I told you that already," You said,

"No. You told me you lost someone in the fire. That's completely different!" Eddie corrected. Your face fell, and Eddie quickly realized what he said.
"Princess, I'm sorry," He said,

"It's fine," You replied as you slowly stood up, continuing to climb.

"Get down," He said again.

"Stop being a baby!" You said.

"You're killing my goddamn anxiety!" He said, his voice full of concern.

"Baby!" You repeated.

"If you fall and get hurt, not only will I have to carry you to the school, but we're also gonna have to explain why we were in the woods instead of class!" Eddie explained.

"Big baby!" You said with a smirk.

"You are such a little shit!" Eddie groaned.

"You know, for a drug dealer, you are way too anxious!" You commented.

"I'm actually not usually this anxious," Eddie said.

"What? Is it just 'cause it's me? You asked as you sat down on another branch. You were about twenty-five feet in the air, so you stopped. Not because you didn't want to go further, but because you didn't want to give Eddie a heart attack.

"Pretty much," He replied with a small smile. You smiled, tilting your head to the side slightly.

"That's sweet of you, Eds. I'm fine, though," You assured him.
"Come sit with me," You said. You were already aware that the branch could hold two people, because the tree was huge. Naturally, so were it's branches.

"Yeah, I think I'm good," He replied.

"Get up here," You said, more sternly this time.

"Oooh! Bossy, are we?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Maybe I am," You replied.
"Now, get up here," You repeated.

"Yes, ma'am," Eddie replied. You were taken aback by his response, and you couldn't help but get butterflies from it. There was something about the way he said it that intrigued you.