4: A weird one

Fliqpy walked angrily and silently beside Speviles, who was smiling and looking at her blade. Fliqpy gave an irritated sigh.

"How long are you going to stare at that blade..?"

Speviles looks over at Fliqpy.

"How ever long I want..~ What..? You want me to stare at you instead..?~"

Fliqpy glared at Speviles and then looks away. Speviles scoffs a bit and then goes back to staring at her blade. They stopped after a few minutes at a house. Speviles looks up at the house, her smile disappearing and turning to rage.

"This is Flakys house...."

Fliqpy growled and looks back at Speviles.

"That's right... Captain Obvious..."

Speviles glared at Fliqpy as he went over to the window to look inside of the house. Flaky was in her kitchen making some dinner for herself. She looked back, feeling she was being watched, but Fliqpy had ducked out of her sight. Speviles was still staring at the house angrily.

"Out of everyone.... He would chose her...."

Fliqpy glanced over at Speviles and slightly smiles.

"Hey.. What's with that face..?"

Speviles glared over at Fliqpy and growled.

"Shut up.. What's the plan..?"

Fliqpy looked up at the window to make sure Flaky wasn't looking anymore and then went over to Speviles.

"I don't make plans...i just do.."

Speviles smiles and looks at Fliqpy.

"Maybe that's why your war buddies died... You didn't have a solid-"

Fliqpy had grabbed Speviles by the throat aggressively and put his still bloody knife to her throat. He didn't speak but just glared at Speviles in the eyes. Speviles gasped for air and swung her legs into Fliqpy's stomach. Fliqpy coughed and threw up in the grass while Speviles rubbed her throat.

"Bitch... Don't touch or grab me without my say so... You're lucky I didn't punch you in the chest... That would've killed you..."

Fliqpy was stuck gasping for air and coughing while holding his stomach. Speviles scoffed and looked back at the house. Flaky was sitting on her couch watching some kid friendly anime, like Glitter Force. Speviles looked back at Fliqpy and growled.

"Stop being a bitch and get up... We have work to do..."

Fliqpy finally got some air and got up, glaring furiously at Speviles. Speviles smiles and grabs Fliqpy by the collar of his army shirt.

"Ya got a starin problem buddy..? I can fix it for ya..~"

Fliqpy spat in Speviles face. Speviles growled and punched Fliqpy in the cheek really hard, causing his nose and mouth to bleed.

"Fuckin gross ass bitch! How dare you spit in my fuckin face!!"

Fliqpy smiled and spat out blood, then put his finger to his lips telling Speviles to quiet down. Speviles growled angrily, but did quiet down. Fliqpy stood up and wiped the blood from his mouth and nose. Flaky still was sitting on the couch, eating and watching her TV. Speviles gripped her switch blade tightly and got really close to Fliqpy.

"Don't ever... Do that again... Or I swear it will be the last thing you do... Do you comprehend me...?"

Fliqpy kept his smile and nodded slightly. Speviles sighed irritably and walks over to the house, climbing up the bricks. She stopped climbing when she got to a window. Fliqpy was looking at Speviles with a surprised face, but then smiled.

"Didn't expect ya to be able to climb..~"

Speviles tries to open the window, but it was locked. She groaned and got out a lock pick.

"Of course I can climb dumbass... Unless you can't and that's why you're shocked..~"

Fliqpy stopped smiling and gets more serious. Speviles smiles as the lock to the window clicks and she could open it. She puts her lock pick back in her pocket and looks back at Fliqpy.

"Looks like ya gotta find another way in...~ I'm not unlocking shit for ya so good luck bud.."

Speviles then climbs into the window, leaving Fliqpy on the ground with a furious face. Speviles quietly put her feet to the floor and crept to the stairs. She looks over at where Flaky was still sitting. She hasn't noticed that Speviles was in her house. Speviles smiles more and clicked her switch blade. She then crept down the stairs but was interrupted by Fliqpy busting down the door. Flaky got up and screamed, falling over to the floor. Speviles glared at Fliqpy, who was smiling and climbed ontop of Flaky. Speviles blood began to boil as she saw Fliqpy pin Flaky down, grabbing her wrists and keeping Flakys legs held down. Flaky struggled to get unstuck, but a knife was quickly plunged into her head. The knife wasn't Fliqpy's, but it was Speviles knife. Fliqpy looked up at Speviles angrily.

"What the fuck-?! I thought we were gonna kill her slowly-"

Fliqpy stopped talking when he realized that Speviles was still staring at Flaky with a silent, empty stare.

"Oh... Oops..."

Fliqpy was feeling a bit nervous and had let go of Flaky. Speviles took her knife out of Flakys head and then glared at Fliqpy.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?"

".... No reason..."

Speviles was very furious, but she licked her knife clean and put it back in her pocket. Speviles eyes were slowly turning back to brown.

"I'm tired... So I'm going back home. Do as you please..."

Speviles then begins to walk away, but Fliqpy grabbed her wrist and made Speviles stop walking.

"Going away so soon..? We only killed one person.."

Speviles looks back at Fliqpy and smiles.

"I have killed two... Don't worry... We will have more times like these..~ just don't have too much fun without me.."

Speviles then yanks her arm back and walks out of the house. Fliqpy smiled and started to blush very very slightly.

"Heh.. She's a weird one.."