23: Hurt

Speviles could not believe what she was hearing. Her ears began to ring and go silent and her sight became blurry and unstable. She fell on her knees, not breathing. The doctor knelt down and held Speviles.

"Ma'am?! Are you okay?!"

Speviles didn't answer. Her eyes filled with tears and they began to fall to the ground. She refused to believe Flippy was dead.

"No...hes not dead....youre lying to me!"

Bonnie woke up and looked at Speviles and he doctor. She got up immediately and held Speviles, the doctor moving away.

"Hey hey! What's wrong?!"

Speviles shook her head and got up, yelling at the doctor.

"He's not dead!! Y-you are lying to me!!"

"I assure you Ma'am that I am not lying....Why would i lie about a death?"

Speviles growled and ran into the room Flippy was being kept in. The doctor ran after her.

"Ma'am! You're not allowed in here!"

Speviles was by Flippy and was shaking him, crying and her eyes turning to dark red when she saw his body. The machines were going off, signalling his heart had stopped.

"Flippy!! You said you would never leave me again!! Wake up!!"

Flippy didn't wake up. He was dead. Speviles screamed at him, shaking him violently.

"WAKE UP DAMMIT!!!!"

The doctor came in and grabbed Speviles. Speviles kicked and screamed while crying.

"NO NO!!! HE'S NOT DEAD!!! HE'S NOT DEAD!!"

The doctor struggled and called security. Bonnie ran to Speviles, security getting to her before she did. Security grabbed and pinned Speviles against the wall, handcuffing her. Bonnie stepped back when she noticed that Speviles eyes were black. Speviles kicked back at the security, making them let go of her and then she bit the officer on the throat. The guard died after Speviles ripped his throat out. Bonnie ran out of the hospital in fear. The guard dropped to the ground and more guards came to stop Speviles. Within just five minutes, all the guards were killed. Critters screamed and ran out of the hospital and Speviles ran after them, also biting and killing them. She killed the whole hospital and everyone in sight in just a few minutes. When she got done killing everyone she saw, she sat down on her knees. Blood dripped off of her muzzle and to the ground. She was still handcuffed, so her hands were clean. Bloody Mutualated bodies laid everywhere with blood all over the floor beside them. Speviles stared at the ground, crying and her eyes black.

"He's not dead, he's not dead, he's not dead..."

She would repeat these words over and over again. She knew about the curse and knew he would come back tomorrow, but this was her first time seeing Flippy dead. Speviles got up and went to a guard, getting a key to unlock the cuffs. She broke out of the cuffs and threw them on the floor with the key still in it. She then went into Flippys room and sat by him on the floor. He looked like he was in a deep sleep, covered in bandages. Speviles growled, holding Flippys cold hand.

"I promise....."

She smiled insanely, her mind now lost.

"I WILL SEND HOUSTON TO HELL...."