6: Getting a Mime

(Sorry I haven't posted in a LONG while. I had responsibilities to take care of and problems, but I'm here now and with more content!! Enjoy! ^^)

Speviles was walking with Fliqpy in the woods behind her house, following a trail. Fliqpy was side glaring Speviles. Speviles was just looking ahead with a smile and her hands behind her back*

"Why do you walk like that..?"

Speviles looked over at Fliqpy for a second then back infront of her.

"Because I want to...so that's what I'm gonna do....why are you so fuckin nosey about what I do..?"

Fliqpy fell silent and looked away with a growl. Speviles giggled silently to herself. It was dark out and the only thing that produced light was the moon in the night sky. Even then, there were dark areas where Speviles would get a bit closer to Fliqpy. Fliqpy looks at how close Speviles was to him, barely able to see her. He smiled.

"Someone afraid of the dark..? What a weak fear..~"

Speviles eyes were glowing in the dark and she looked at Fliqpy. Since her eyes were so bright, her eyes glowed more than his.

"...my fears are not for you to judge....besides...arent ya scared of loud noises..? U flinch a lot with them..~"

"At least it's better than being scared of the dark..I would expect this fear from a four-year-old...~"

The moonlight reached to the ground again and the two could finally see again. Speviles was nearly touching shoulders with Fliqpy, but she moved away when light came into view. She growled and stopped suddenly, grabbing the back of Fliqpys head and yanking backwards. Fliqpy quickly turned around and faced her, his nose touching hers. Speviles growled through her teeth.

"Didn't I say you don't get to judge my fears..? Everyone has one for a reason....shut. Up."

Fliqpy's face started to get red from how close his face was to hers. He shoved her and his blushing went down. Speviles stumbled a bit, but didn't fall.

"Jeez...calm down. I was just saying my opinion."

"Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion. Keep them to yourself..."

Speviles started walking again, pulling Fliqpy to get him walking too. She lets go of him when they got to the edge of the tree line. A cliff was below them and Speviles got her adrenaline smile. Fliqpy looked at Speviles then down the cliff and scoffed.

"You're fuckin crazy if you think we are gonna jump without a PARAC-AHHHH!!!!!"

Speviles had thrown Fliqpy over the cliffs edge. She then fell down with him. Fliqpys heart was pounding and he looked around quickly, trying to find a way to break his fall. He spotted a tree limb and grabbed it, letting Speviles fall closer to the ground. He thought to himself: This bitch is crazy!! Crazier than me even!! Speviles only giggled like a lunatic and then landed into a body of water. She resurfaced and got out of the water, shaking herself dry and squeezing out the water from her hair. Fliqpy slid down the cliffs side and got to the ground covered in dirt and mud. Speviles giggled, her shirt a bit see through from the water. Fliqpy realized this and quickly turned his head away, his cheeks growing red again.

"That was FUN"

"Why did we have to jump off of a fuckin cliff when we coulda just went down a different trail? Yknow that was fuckin dangerous!"

Speviles laughed and walked over to Fliqpy.

"Danger is my best friend! I visit her whenever possible..~ don't tell me that I scare you just by jumping off of a cliff with no parachute..?~"