21: Where's Flippy?

After a few hours, Speckles went back to normal. She was hanging upside down in Flippys recliner, looking at her hands. Flippy was cleaning up a bit. Speckles phone started to ring and she looked at who was calling her. It had no number. Speckles gulped and let the phone ring, putting it on silent. She puts her phone down on the floor beside her and continued to hang upside down and daydreaming. Flippy came back into the living room and looked at Speckles.

"What are you doing?"

Speckles didn't answer. She was lost in her daydream and blankly staring at the ceiling. Flippy walked over to her and tapped on her shoulder to snap her out of her daydream. Speckles jumped and looked at Flippy, calming down when she realized it was him.

"Oh, sorry. I spaced out for a bit."

Flippy puts his hands in his pockets, a bit worried about Speckles reaction to him just barely touching her.

"It's fine. Whatchya doing?"

"Just daydreaming a bit."

"Do you want to go out for a bit? I'll stay with you at all times."

Speckles smiled and slightly blushed.

"Sure Flips."

She got up from the recliner and held Flippys hand. Flippy smiled and petted Speckles head a bit before walking with her out of the house, heading towards town. Speckles kept looking around her, feeling as if someone was stalking her. Flippy noticed and he pulled her closer to him.

"I won't let him take you from me again. I would kill myself before he'd get the ability to."

Speckles smiled and blushed, side hugging Flippy and walking more. The town was lively in the mornings, as always. Maks walked up to Speckles and Flippy, walking with them.

"Hey guys. Where you two going?"

"Hey Maks ^^"

"Morning Maks. We're just walking around a bit. How have you and Bonnie been?"

Maks smiled happily.

"Well. I see that Specks has turned back to normal and you're all healed up again. That was quick."

"Yep. It doesn't take me long to heal. One gunshot isn't gonna be enough to kill me ^^"

Maks, Flippy, and Speckles talked and walked for a few minutes to an hour before Cub and Pops came into view. Cub ran happily to Flippy and Speckles, hugging their legs. Speckles smiled and picked Cub up, leaning a bit on her hip. Maks went to talk to Pops while Flippy and Speckles played with Cub.

"Momma!"

Speckles giggled.

"I'm not your momma silly!"

Cub was confused. He always thought of Speckles as his momma. Cub then reached out for Flippy. Flippy took him and puts him up on his shoulders.

"Zoom zoom! Go zoom zoom!"

Flippy smiled and started to run around, holding Cub to his shoulders. Cub squealed happily and Speckles watched with a smile. Bonnie was behind Speckles.

"Yknow, he would be a great father."

Speckles jumped and turned around quickly.

"Jesus Bonnie! You startled me!"

Bonnie giggled.

"Sorry, I just saw how cute you two were being with Cub and wanted to get a closer look. Have you ever thought about having your own kids?"

Speckles slightly blushed, embarrassed about the question. Flippy came into mind and a mystery child too. The child was a baby girl that looked like both her and Flippy.

"...I-I don't know. I've known Flippy basically my entire life except during high school. However, we only just now started dating."

"I didn't mean right now silly! Just in general, have you thought about having kids?"

"Maybe a little...I keep having dreams about a little girl. She looked to be about four Years old everytime I see her in my dreams."

"Dreams have meaning yknow? Well some of em...some are just utterly weird and stupid heheh"

Speckles smiled and her blushing went away. Cub came back, alone. Speckles looked at Cub and tried to shoot Flippy. Cub went to her.

"Where's Flippy..?"

Cub smiled.

"He went with a pwetty ferret!"