26: time to say goodbye....forever

Flippy got up to go after Speckles and Bonnie followed. Maks got the pills and knife, throwing them both in the garbage. Flippy ran outside and it was raining.

"Speckles!! Where are you?! I'm sorry that we overwhelmed you!!"

No answer. Flippy started to panic, running in the rain and getting soaked trying to find Speckles. Bonnie also called out.

"Speckles!! Please come back before you get hurt!!"

Flippy ran all over the place, trying to find Speckles. No use. Flippy started to cry, panicking.

"SPECKLES!!!!"

Bonnie called out from the woods.

"FLIPPY!!!!"

Flippy darted to where Bonnie was and found Speviles with black eyes. She must have snapped when she ran. She had Cuddles neck in her mouth, blood pooling on the ground. Bonnie didn't move because Speviles attacked on movement. Flippy also stopped and stayed still from shock. He flipped, seeing blood.

".....Spevs.."

Speviles let's go of Cuddles throat, blood dripping from her mouth. Cuddles dropped to two ground, dead. Houston was behind Speviles, being held up by her. Fliqpy looked at Houston and growled. Speviles growled at Bonnie and Fliqpy, running away with Houston. Fliqpy ran after.

"Speviles wait!!!"

Speviles had ran out of the cursed town, the curse being lifted from her and Houston. Fliqpy stopped at the town lines and froze, watching Speviles run away with Houston.

"Fuck!!"

Meanwhile, Houston was trying to break free from Speviles grasp. He bit her and Speviles yipped, throwing him into a tree. Houston hit the tree so hard, he coughed up blood after a low branch had pierced through his torso.

"You damn whore!!! I will just come back and torture you more!!"

Speviles giggled, clicking out her switchblade.

"Not if I permanently kill you.....you're out of the town, therefore the curse will not affect you...and my friends don't really like what you're doing to me...they're mad at me because of YOU..."

Speviles stabbed Houston in the head, killing him. Speviles smiled happily and took out the knife, leaving Houston there in the tree. Her eyes turned back to brown and she looked at Houston, then the bloody blade. She didn't say anything, but just walked away back towards town. Fliqpy was there by the Happy Tree Town sign, waiting for Speckles. He jumped up when he saw her coming back and ran to her, hugging her and getting blood on him.

"Don't EVER fuckin leave me like that again! If I can't leave you, you can't leave me!"

Speckles smiled and hugged back.

"Okay. Deal"

She kissed his head and he looked at her.

"No more secrets, no more Xanies, no more hurting yourself...got it?"

"Copy ^^"

Fliqpy smiled a bit and his eyes turned back to black.

"Let's go home and get you cleaned up....by the way, what did you do with Houston?"

Speckles smiled.

"He's dead....and won't be coming back this time.."

(I know this like jumped a whole scene and changed, but I guess plot twist-? .-.)