12: Kidnapped

Speviles looked at Fliqpy in surprise and her face more red. (I'mma just make Speviles a yandere- she's already got the characteristics- this shit cringe lol) Speviles eyes turned to hearts and she giggled.

"Y-you love me? H-how could you love me?"

"From the time we have been spending together. Honestly, I always knew something was up with you since you came back to town. I just didn't know what until that child hurt himself."

Speviles smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"So you love me because of my murderous ways..?~ is that a turn on or something for you..?~"

Fliqpys blushing got worse. He leaned close to her face, causing Speviles to back up into the couch and get an uneasy smile, her face completely red.

"You could say that...I like women who are hard to get...~"

Speviles shoved Fliqpy and looked away, shaking from resistance.

"...b-back up..."

She didn't expect a fireback on her flirt. Fliqpy grinned and backed up a bit, but still remained standing infront of Speviles.

"You don't have to say you love me back....I already know you're crazy for me....stalker..~"

Speviles giggled and grabbed Fliqpys shirt collar, pulling him close to her. She looked at him straight in the eyes with a grin. Fliqpy blushed at the sudden pull and close up.

"Damn right....so you better be careful with what you do, cause I will know..~"

Speviles kissed Fliqpy, returning his kiss he gave her to calm her down and bit his lip to make it bleed. Fliqpy backed up and covered his bleeding lip. Speviles grinned.

"But if ya want my love, you have to be prepared to get bitten a lot..~ and my love is the rough and hurtful kind...."

Fliqpy wiped the blood from his lip and grinned.

"Then I will return the favor..~ besides....I like a bit of pain. Gets things going and makes things interesting...~"

Bonnie had her head popped out from her hiding place.

"You two done-? You've been flirting nonstop-"

Speviles got up, her eyes turning back to brown because of her emotions switching. Speckles was back and she smiled.

"Yep! Just gimme a second...-"

Speckles splashed water on Fliqpy, making Flippy come back and shake off the water. Speckles giggled and did an extra playful splash of water. Flippy smiled, his face all wet.

"I'mma get ya back with that."

"Gonna have to catch me first."

Bonnie came out of her hiding spot and watched Flippy chase Speckles around the house with a water bottle. She then went to the box and closed it, putting it back in its original spot.

Few hours later...
Bonnie had returned back to her house that was on the other side of town. She left about 2 hours ago because Maks had called her about something. Speckles was staying up late, binge watching some anime (I love anime sorry-) and Flippy was asleep on her legs. He stayed up a bit after Bonnie left, but went to sleep after an hour. It was 11:23 at night and Speckles was growing tired. She laid back, careful to not wake Flippy and started to go to sleep. Was her and Flippy a couple now? Technically, Flippy didn't say he loved her, but Fliqpy did. She woke up, this question keeping her awake. Speviles is Speckles, but when Speckles is angry or panicked about something. But is Fliqpy the same person as Flippy? They act totally different from each other. One is calm and sweet while the other is semi-calm and aggressive. Are they the same person? So did Flippy just confess his love to her? Speckles mind kept running these questions and many others. She decided to carefully get up and go to the kitchen for a drink. A sound came from behind her. She turned around and a person in all black hit her with a baseball bat. Speckles fell to the ground, unconscious and her head bleeding. The person in black picked up Speckles and carried her out of the house.....

They never returned