10: The School

Flippy and Bonnie walked around for a bit, the sun setting in the background. They have been walking to the school for a few hours. Flippy was silent the whole way.

"When are we gonna get there? We've been walking for forever and Speckles is gonna wake up soon..."

Flippy thought to himself to Fliqpy.

"Why do you even care about her? You never showed care into anyone. At least, not real care."

"She intrigues me....Caught my attention."

Flippy kept walking and soon, they came across a building that was a bit over grown. It was the school. Bonnie stopped and looked at the school. Some Windows were broken. A chill went through Flippys body. He was basically gonna walk through Speckles past. Bonnie turned to Flippy.

"When we step in this building, be aware that some things have been damaged. So be careful."

Flippy nodded and the two went inside of the building. Papers and books were scattered on the floor. A closet door not too far away from the lockers was open and broken. Flippy walked over to it and examined the door. The door had scratches on them like someone was desperately trying to escape.

"That's where she was trapped...she literally begged for death than to be in that closet. Me and Maks were there and we could hear her screaming and clawing at the door, trying to get out. We tried to get to her, but there was a crowd of people in our way."

Flippy was silent. He wished he could have stayed with Speckles, but the military had forced him into leaving. He felt guilty. Inside of the closet was ripped clothing like the ones in the box. The clothing was stained with blood and a bloody pencil was hidden in the corner. Flippy hesitated, but picked up the pencil. He could only imagine what Speckles went through. Bonnie was at a locker.

"She left her things here....I guess she really wanted to leave."

Flippy puts the pencil down and goes over to where Bonnie was. Inside the locker were books and notebooks. A picture of Flippy and Speckles as kids was there too. Flippy picked up the photo and smiled a bit while looking at it. He puts the photo in his pocket and got a notebook. There was writing in there. The writing was depressing, so he puts the book back. Bonnie stepped on glass and it popped, startling Flippy. Flippys eyes started to turn yellow, but he forced himself to calm down before he flipped. Bonnie looked back at Flippy.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to alarm you."

"It's okay. Is there anything else I need to see?"

Bonnie nodded and gave Flippy a note. The note read: I'm so sick of these people hurting me everyday! I just want it to stop, but it won't. I wish Flippy was here so I could just cry to him and be comforted, but he's at War. I hope he makes it, I believe in him. The only reason I'm still here is because of him. I love him and don't want him to lose something close to him...

"W-whats this?"

" Her reason to keep going even though this all happened. You was her reason to live. She always talked about how much fun you two would have and how much she missed you. You do know she loves you, right? "

Flippy started to blush and he nodded, looking away. He puts the note in his pocket and looked out of one of the broken windows.

"It's getting dark. We should head back."

Bonnie agrees and the two head back to Speckles house. Speckles was in a corner, looking down at the ground in a daydream. Flippy walked over to her and Speckles snapped out of her daydream. She gets up and hugs him.

"I'm so glad I didn't accidentally kill you! I thought I did..."

Flippy smiles and hugs back, slightly blushing.

"Nope! I'm just peachy. All well and everything ^^"

Bonnie sat down on the couch and watched the two. Speckles and Flippy unhugs and Speckles looked at him curiously.

"Where did you go?"

Flippy didn't want to lie to her, but also didn't want to tell her where he's been. Bonnie answered for him.

"We went to check out an abandoned place. That's all."

Speckles whines a bit. She loved exploring abandoned things.

"Awwww I wanted to go..!"

"Well not to this area we went to. It was all destroyed and in a mess.."

Speckles shrugs, then noticed her box was slightly open and out of place. Her smile went away and she went to the box, looking to see if anything was missing. Flippy watched with an uneasy look. Speckles puts the box away and sighed.

"You went to my school.....didnt you?"