4- Guests

Nora's P.O.V.

It's been three days since I kicked Ben out of my apartment.

I have laid in bed for the past few days, crying. I texted my parents to let them know I was fine and that I needed some time before I talked to anyone. Amanda called and told me she was going to be on the next flight out here but I insisted on her staying home. I ignored everyone else's calls, everyone's text and I refused to open my door.

The landlord sent someone over right away to change my locks for me and I blocked Ben's number so I knew Ben wasn't going to be able to bother me anymore.

I finally got up and showered, put on a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt and decided to pick up a little as I looked around my apartment.

I let out a breath as I grabbed my bags from Jamaica and took them into the laundry room and started a load of laundry.

I was supposed to fly out yesterday to visit my parents but I was in no mood to go anywhere yet because I knew if I stepped out, I was going to be bombarded with a million different questions I didn't want to answer by strangers I didn't want to see.

I haven't even gone on social media yet. I was dreading what everyone was saying about me and my heart physically couldn't take mean people right now.

I swept up the broken glass and mopped up the now dry wine I had spilled, washed the few dishes I had used and then went over to my couch and sat down with a book.

I must have fallen asleep while reading because I woke up to a soft knock.

"Ellie, it's me." Amanda's voice said softly on the other side of the door.

Amanda was the only one that has ever called me Ellie. My real name was Eleanor Rose Harding. When I got signed as a model I used the name Nora since that's what everyone called me growing up. I was named after my Grandmother so it was just easier having the nickname. I added my middle name to it, and it stuck.

I started crying as I sat up. I put my book down, went over and opened the door.

Amanda and her husband, Kyson, were standing there as I opened the door. "I know you said you wanted to be alone and we'll leave. I just wanted to-"

I pulled her into my apartment and hugged her. She held me tight, letting me cry on her shoulder. "I'm so glad you're here, Manders."

"I'll always be here for you. Just like you are for me." Her arm wrapped around my waist as she walked me over to the couch. Kyson handed both of us a Kleenex and hugged me before we all sat down on my couch together. "Day three for me after Colin and I broke up, I started feeling better. Still felt like shit but was able to start talking to people again."

And I'm the one responsible for that break up too.

"Stop. I know what you are doing and we've talked about this. You did me a favor. Plus if Colin didn't cheat on me with you, I never would have met Kyson or became besties with you. I got two remarkable people in my life over that and I will forever be grateful for it."

"I guess. I'm sorry you had to come all this way though." I blew my nose, noticing Kysons hand was wrapped. "What the hell happened to your hand?"

Kyson smiled, "I punched a fucker in the face."

Amanda laughed, "After I kneed him in the balls."

I looked at both of them confused. "Ben?"

They both nodded.

"Is he still outside?"

"No. We made a little pit stop in Chicago. Airplane tickets were super cheap and totally worth it."