34-First Date

Nora's P.O.V.

Last night went better than I ever could have imagined, minus his little freak out moment in the bathroom. Even though Brady and I never had sex last night, I woke up with a smile on my face knowing it was his arms that were wrapped around my body this morning.

"Hi."

"Good morning." I smiled, kissing his bare chest. I wanted nothing more than to wake up like this every morning with him until I left.

My heart hurt thinking about leaving.

"I think Charlie finally listened to me and stayed off your bed."

I let out a giggle and kissed his lips. "Look at my feet."

Brady sat up and groaned, seeing Charlie snuggled into the back of my legs. "Charlie!"

But he didn't move.

"I didn't know he came back up here until I tried rolling over this morning. My feet are nice and toasty though."

"Looks like I'm not the only one that likes to snuggle with you." Brady said, nuzzling into my neck, making me laugh.

Brady and Charlie left shortly after waking up so he could get ready for whatever he had planned for us tonight and I sat down behind my keyboard with a smile and worked on my music.

Brady's P.O.V.

Nora Rose was my Eleanor.

When she told me I admit I had a brief panic attack, hence the bathroom because I didn't want her to see me fangirling over her.

Kassidy was her number one fan since the moment Nora landed her first movie role and it went on from there which in a way made the rest of us fans since she was all we ever heard about.

Nora was extremely talented and in a way intimidating because of who she was but I got to know her outside of that world, falling in love with that side also, and I wasn't going to let her just leave in November without a fight.

"Someone is very smiley this morning? You didn't come home last night." Mom said, coming into the kitchen. Mom and Dad sat down at the island while I continued to pack the picnic I had planned for tonight.

She was right, I couldn't stop smiling. "I really like her."

"We know. We really like her a lot too, but honey… she's leaving and I don't want you to get hurt again."

"I know," No one needed to remind me of that. "But it's different with Ellie."

"I've also never seen you so happy." Dad added.

"I never felt like this before. It's weird and exciting and I don't want to lose that."

They both gave each other a look before turning back towards me. "What?"

"Nothing. So what do you have planned tonight?"

"A picnic in the Ford. I know it's lame but we shared our first kiss in that truck and I don't want to take her out to a bar, so."

"Sounds very romantic. She will love it." Mom gushed.

"I hope so." I sent Ellie a quick text, put the wine in the basket and smiled at both of them before heading out the door so I could get the truck ready.

Nora's P.O.V.

Brady- Dress comfortable and warm. Like those black leggings that make your ass look extremely sexy and bring a sweatshirt. ❤️

I smiled and put my phone down so I could  finish getting ready.

A little while later I heard a loud vehicle pulling up to the house. Wondering who it could be, I went to the window, seeing it was Brady in the truck I remembered from the night at the bonfire when we were teenagers.