11- It's rude to stare

Nora's P.O.V.

It's been a few days since I posted on Instagram. Selena and Amanda both said what I posted was perfect and everyone was being nice. Selena told me it was getting a lot of buzz in the media which was something I didn't want but she said it was good for my image and with me now posting, it should die down faster.

This whole need to say anything just annoyed me but I reminded myself that I did it for my fans, I was where I was today because of them and they cared.

I really didn't mind sharing things about myself, but private matters I did. I was trying to deal with this and having the whole world up in my business, coming up with their own stories about it, drove me crazy.

Over a million likes. I scrolled through everyone's comments on my post, stopping at one girl calling Ben an asshole and a bunch of other colorful words that made me smile. "I love her." I said, giggling to myself. I wanted to like the comment but I knew what kind of hype that would cause so I kept scrolling.

Anderson_Ben '❤️'.

And just like that, my smile faded. "The nerve of this fucking prick." I hissed as I kept scrolling. I didn't even look to see all the comments underneath his comment.

As I went through everyone's comments, a profile picture stood out to me. I brought my phone closer to my face, trying to get a better look. BMonty commented... 'He's not worth the heartache, Darlin.'

Wait a minute. I clicked on his name. Holy crap.

Brady Montgomery follows me?

His picture was of him, riding a bull. Scrolling through his page like a stalker, there weren't many recent posts. The last one was over a year ago. There were pictures of him at rodeos, at the Montgomery Ranch and one of him smiling as he stood next to a horse.

I smiled, he had such a handsome smile.

I was confused as to how he was standing since he was in a wheelchair the other day. Something must have happened pretty recently to him.

Maybe he recognizes me and he hates me?

No, because then he wouldn't have posted that comment and I wouldn't think he would follow someone he doesn't like.

My oven beeped, letting me know the cookies were ready.

I clicked out of Instagram, got up and took them out of the oven. It was supposed to storm tomorrow so I wanted to go into town today and pick up a few more groceries and get some rock for the landscaping around the house before it stormed. I got the rest of the weeds picked yesterday, the bushes trimmed and the old mulch out.

What a mess.

There was a knock on my door. I put the cookies down on the pot holders and went over to the front door.

I opened the door and smiled, "Hi, Jenna."

"Hi, I hope I'm not bothering you? I was just seeing how you were settling in?"

"Good. Would you like to come in?"

She nodded and walked in. "It smells delicious in here."

"Cookies. Actually you can take some and share them with the guys. I am so thankful for their help with the mowing. I was able to start on the weeding around the house."

"I was going to tell you how great that was looking. Are you going to put more mulch down?"

"I was actually thinking about laying plastic and then rock?"

"That will look really good. Weeding is a bitch."

I started laughing. "Tell me about it. I remember Grandma planting this when they first moved here. She has such a green thumb. I definitely don't take after her on that."