36- Horseback riding

Nora's P.O.V.

It started raining yesterday afternoon so Brady and I stayed in and watched a movie and ended our night making love.

I wasn't complaining. I was loving every moment with him.

Which had my brain working like crazy.

I woke up early the next morning, laying there, staring at Brady with the early morning sunshine when I had lyrics and a tune running through my head.

When I first got here, I was slacking on my music. One because I couldn't concentrate on it because I was pissed and everything I thought about writing about involved me killing Ben or getting revenge. There were already country songs about that and to be honest, Ben didn't deserve a country song from me. But something about Brady and this place seemed to change and forget all of that.

I gave him a soft kiss, wrapped a blanket around my naked body and shut the bedroom door softly so I didn't wake him.

After I went to the bathroom, I let Charlie out. Once he was finished he followed me over to my piano and laid down by my feet. I turned on the light above my keyboard with my paper and pencil and got to work.

I wasn't sure how long I was working before I heard the bedroom door open and Brady walked out in his boxers. I took the pencil out of my mouth and smiled over at him. "Hey there."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

I looked at the clock and saw it was almost 10:00am. "I was up pretty early this morning and you need to rest."

He leaned down and gave me a kiss before sitting down on the bench next to me. "So do you. We fell asleep late. What are you doing?"

"My music." I said, excitedly. "I had a tune in my head and some lyrics I wanted to write down so I didn't forget them and then it just started flowing and I couldn't stop."

He leaned in and kissed my neck, "Can I hear it?"

I smiled as I changed the last note and put the pencil down. "Yes. Keep in mind it still needs a little bit of work on the melody part."

"Okay." Brady peaked inside my blanket. "Are you still naked?"

"I am. I didn't want to wake you, so... birthday suit it is. Shockingly, this isn't the first song I wrote naked."

"Really?"

I smacked his arm. "Yes it is, you goof. I was joking. I don't sit around naked all the time."

He chuckled, "When you're with me, you definitely should. Maybe I could get a private concert, naked sometime?"

I bit my lip and pulled Brady into a kiss, "I can arrange that, give you V.I.P. treatment."

He groaned as I sat back down. I adjusted the blanket and sat criss-crossed on my chair and picked up my guitar that sat in front of me.

"I'm thinking of calling it, I'm Human too."

When I first got here I wrote a song 'Who I Am'. Seeing as that one was mostly for me, and incorporated some of that song into this one.

The pic in my fingers started playing with the cords on the guitar, then I started singing. This song was about finding myself. I wasn't really one to go in depth to the world about my life more than I had to. I was hoping that others that struggled in life would find comfort and know they aren't alone. It's okay to cry and struggle and come back stronger than ever.

It was emotional and real.

I happened to look over at Brady, staring at me throughout the song as I sang. His eyes held so much emotion but somehow I knew he wasn't judging me.