40- It's not goodbye

Nora's P.O.V.

The week with my parents, Amanda and Kyson flew by as I knew it would, but we had an amazing time and I was so thankful for the time they were here.

It was now the end of October, which meant my time here in Montana was running out and it was time to go out in the real world again.

I wasn't sure how I felt about this.

I really did miss performing and my band. I was looking forward to getting back to it but doing that again would mean Brady and I wouldn't be together almost everyday like we had been and that was breaking my heart.

I had thought about asking him to come with me but I knew Ed and Greg needed Brady here at the ranch. As much as it was breaking my heart I never could ask Brady to neglect his responsibilities here.

Since I'd be going back in a week, Selena was on me to let my fans know I was back and better than ever to hype them up for the tour next year. So as I laid in Brady's arms, I scrolled through the pictures I have taken since being here in Montana.

"What about this one?" I teased as I showed Brady the one of us posing in the gym a few days ago after working out.

He kissed my shoulder. "This post is talking about how you're ready to get back at it again and what better way to show people how amazing you look."

"I also like that you're with me, but I'm not quite ready to tell people everything about you just yet. Is it okay if I post this and crop the picture a little?"

"I'm okay with it. I'm not going anywhere, so." I smiled and kissed him back.

NoraRose

'To all my wonderful fans, I see you

'To all my wonderful fans, I see you. I hear you. Thank you for all your support the last few months! It's almost November which means... I'm back, happy and ready to get this new year started with you on my tour and show you what I've been working on this year.
I'll see you on November 9th at the music awards, where I'll be performing a new single. ❤️ Nora'

I knew everyone was going to be interested in this picture, and that was okay. Even though I wasn't ready to share everything about him just yet, I wanted to show the world I was moving on, even if I was being a little cryptic about it.

I put my phone down after I posted it. Minutes later I got a thumbs up emoji from Selena, happy with my post.

Brady started kissing my neck, "What are you thinking about?"

I turned to face him. "Honestly?"

He set up on his elbow, "yes?"