35- Perfect summer nights

Nora's P.O.V.

"My turn."

Brady sat up against the back of the truck again with the pillows tucked behind him.

I grabbed the waistband and helped him remove his boxers, biting my lips at the man that was standing at full attention for me.

"Ellie... baby, it's been a while..." Brady let out a gasp as I wrapped my hand around his hardened length, smiling happily, knowing he hasn't been with anyone else recently so he wasn't going to last long this first time. My eyes locked with his as I licked the tip of pre-come, moaning before putting him all the way in.

"Holy fuck!" He moaned loudly as I moved up and down, pumping my hands with the same motion.

Minutes went by and his grunts and groans had me ready for him to be inside of me. He moaned again, "If you keep doing it like that, I'm..." My teeth gently grazed his tip before taking him all the way in again, this time hitting the back of my throat. "Oh my God." He threw his head back and started working his hips, "I'm almost there."

"Ellie." I continued what I was doing when I felt his load shoot in the back of my throat. With a few more motions, his body relaxed and I sat up, running my thumb across the bottom of my lip to clean up.

He sat up with a smile, placing both hands on the side of my face, wiping the tears that formed from going down on him before he kissed me. "That was... amazing."

"Where are the condoms?"

He held one up that was in his fingers, opening it quickly with his teeth.

"Where was that?" I chuckled.

"Pants. I wasn't expecting anything tonight but I wanted to be prepared so we didn't have to stop."

I started kissing him again as he put it on. "If your back starts to hurt, we can stop. I don't want you to get hurt because we can always try again later." I said as I straddled his hips. "Promise me you'll tell me!"

"I promise."

I grabbed a hold of him and slowly started lowering myself down. His eyes fluttered shut and let out a gasp. He kissed me slowly, working his way down to my neck as his hands traveled around to my back and unhooked my bra.

I started moving slowly back and forth. "Are you doing okay?" He nodded, so I started moving faster.

Our lips moved in sync, while Brady massaged my breasts and I continued rocking back and forth on him, "Brady!" Grabbing a hold of the back of the truck bed to get a better control, he grabbed my ass, moving me faster against him.

"Just like that, Ellie. Fuck, baby..." he moaned as he brought me into him hard three times, making me scream in pleasure, louder than I meant to.

I was suddenly flipped over onto my back.

"Brady! What are you doing? You're going to hurt your back!" I scolded.

"I'm fine. I've never been better." He slid himself back in, his eyes were searching mine as we stared back at each other.

"I..."

"What Brady?"

"I promise, I'm fine."

I nodded, before he started kissing me again. His pace picked up and I swear my body was on fire. Hitting me like a fresh breeze, I've never been so turned on by anyone's moans like I was with him and I was on the verge of coming again.

"You're perfect." He whispered in my ear as he plunged in hard, repeatedly.

I loved how my body responded to him. The way it consumes me at every stroke. My hands intertwined in his hair, "Brady!" My eyes rolled back and my stomach tightened as my orgasm ripped through me.