-Observer or connoisseur?-

Previously:

"So before i fell asleep heard something, like some humming, i really don't know exactly what it was, but it seemed like a humming to me, and then i fell asleep"

----------------------

? Pov:

We saw Y/n going to somewhere, and we wanted to make sure that she was safe, but when we where going to check on her, the idiot one, make some noise and continued humming, that stupid weird idiot!!!

- Hey don't do noise, or you will wake them up!!! - i said but, i talked in some kind of a whispering, to not wake Y/n up

-Okok, sorry! - the other one replied.

- Or you do this right or i let u home!

-No you can't do that! I have the right to se them! They are mine too!!

- i hope so. - I said ironically, so I came down from the window, entering the y/n's room, and shit, they room was pretty! (imagine your room as you like)

While i was loking for something to see about them, to help me with my objective, the other one that was with me, wento to them and lay down next to y/n, and what if y/n was awake? i made a sing to the person, to get out off there, but they called me saying like "come to see this", it was y/n they were sleeping so cutelly, it was lovely.

(imagine that they and you were like this)

To be honest, i just wanted to be like the other one; lay down by they side and never get out, they were so lovely. Then i heard something, me and the other person hide, then we saw a man, he has blonde hair and his eyes were a light brown, which could only be seen with light, and he was getting close to Y/n, getting close, and getting more  close, until he kissed her on the forehead. I was ready to atack him! But then he just left.

-We shoul leave too, we can visit them tomorrow, ok?

- Urg! fine! - I spoke annoyed

So just like that he left, but before i go with him, i left something to them, just for they don't feel lonely; and i left letting them sleep.

-----------------------

A/N:
Guys sorry if before i but y/n as her.is bcs i wasen't writing on my pc.i was writing on my fhone,and my fhone put not them,it but her, so sorry
😅

Oh, and btw i can't post on this weekend, so i'm sorry once more😢