- Goodnight -

Previously:

Vanessa: Hey guys! i have a notice from Davi, he said that Y/n and michael (moon) need to stay the night here, because of some problems that they are having with the lights, so Y/n is going to stay to see the codes that one of the T.I guy give to you, and Davi need Michael (moon) here to see if the lights come back to normal. Is ok for you guys?

Y/n🧠: FUCK!!!! I AM GOING TO STAY THE WHOLE NIGHT WITH HIM??? OH MY GOD!!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! OH SHIT I AM GOING TO DIE!!!!

I was thinking that, but i was like 50 percent of me was kind of weird (i don't know how to explain) and the other 50 percent of me was in despair. What would i do?!?!?!

----------------------

* Night at the Daycare *

Everything was quiet, even though there were two people there, me and Michael (moon); I knew he liked Vanessa and so I didn't even think about the possibility of asking something like that, and I had several subjects to talk about, but I feel a little more comfortable when Sam (sun) is around...
Vanessa had said that the computer guy would pass me the codes for me to put and fix the lights, which were already starting to flash as if there was some kind of flaw/virus; and looking a little bit I could already see that it was Michael (moon), so I hoped the computer guy would send the codes right away.

Michael (moon) was on the other side of Daycare sitting on a puff, and I could see that it was making him angry, so I was hoping the computer guy would send the codes as fast as possible; and for a while without any email or anything, I noticed Michael (moon) he had his hands shaking more than normal, and it left me with a weight on my conscience, so I decided to go comfort him,but along the way I see a small being, something that assimilated to a child who was under one of the slides, and as my contract said, I had to give priority to a child trapped or lost, and so I did, I went after the child, and while I did it the lights went out completely; and as if I didn't have enough problems, I hear a thick voice and echoed by Daycare.

- Naughty boy, naughty boy~~~ Where are you?! - That voice seemed to get closer and closer, and when I go to pick up the child again, the child had disappeared

And then I see that child almost near the bench where I worked, so I run as fast as I can to get the kid, but that other being who was with me took the boy first, and then I see who it was...That being was Michael! And he was wearing his work clothes!!!! And it was also tied to one of the safety ropes that employees use to do show's or reach high places!!!

That being was Michael! And he was wearing his work clothes!!!! And it was also tied to one of the safety ropes that employees use to do show's or reach high places!!!

(The clothes☝️)

(The mask and how it looked like☝️)

I had to do something, so I did what I know I do best, I went to try to attack him, I needed to save the kid, even if my plan could give andeven though my plan couldgo wrong, I would have to try! When I tried Michael (moon) he dodged, and I took advantage and sined a pen that was there, and threw it away to distract him, thus making me get the same down, the boy fell a little away from us, I took advantage and I stayed on top of it so he could not escape and I said to the kid:

Y/n: KID!! get this and get out of here!!!

Kid: But what about you?!

Y/n: I ill be fine, don't worry! - I said making an effort to keep the man who was trying to push me away stay on the ground.

The kid took the badge I threw at him, and ran away, and the kid opened the door I saw that Freddy was waiting for him out of Daycare. After that Michael (moon) push me away, and i fell a little bit away from him, then whem i look at him again, he was really close to me and he said:

Michael (moon): Naughty girl, naughty girl~~ You need to be punish~ What do you think of maybe clean all the mess you've made?

He was really close to me, and then i heard the front door fom the Daycare opening, and I thought it was the same kid that was here at Daycare, and i really dind't wanted to put the kid in danger, and i was without exit, so i did the only thing that came in my mind.

Michael (moon): Who is th- - Then he shut up. I kissed him, i needed to do that to distract him, and he did something that was not suposted to happend, he reciprocated the kiss, but he kissed not as a simple kiss, he kissed with passion and despair, as if he wanted it long ago, and had finally succeeded - Oh~ You are really a naughty girl~~ I like it - He said as he kissed me again, and this time asking permission to go further, I did not let him, however he was persistent, and began to fight me for dominance, but to my misfortune ended that I lost my dominance and he began to explore every corner of my mouth with the tongue.

Y/n: Ple-please s-sto-stop - I said with almost no air

Michael (moon): Ohww, Tired already? That's a pity~ I really wanted to see what do you taste like~~ - he said teasing me, and i try to make my besto to not blush, but before i could say something he grab me by my waist, and pulled me closer; and as I had already said, he had that rope tied to his body, and pulled the rope with one of his hands that was still free, and then took a candy from his pocket and put it in my good, making me fall asleep - Goodnight starlight~