- Apologies? -

Previously:

" Sam: Hey Michael, huh, i wanted to s-

Michael: Not now Sam, im taking care of Y/n the only thing that you promise to do and you didn't. So stay quiet!

When I heard this, I was in shock... They were my best friends at work, after Vanessa's of course, but still, did they keep secrets from me? What else did they know they hadn't told me? And what was all that came from behind that door? I had to know. "

----------------------

That night i decided to sneack out in Sam's room to see if i could find anything that could show me that they have evil plans, so i waited until it gets dark enough.

It is almost 00:00 and i think that now is the perfect chence to try to sneack out!

Michael: Where do you think that you're going? - I slowly turn my head to the oldest who was there

Y/n: Well i, huh, i was...

Michael: Trying to sneack out to my brother's room. Come on, you need to rest - then he tried to touch me, idk why but i just slap him and ran away.

After some time running i find some kid and they semmed familiar, then when they came closer, i saw who it was, it was the little boy that i meet in the daycare! Tom!!!! 

In the minute that i saw him i ran the fast that i could. But unfortunately someone grab my wrist. Then when i saw the person i start shaking.  It was Michael!

Michael: Where do you think that you are going?!

He said it and it was scarier than ever, and then started shaking like crazy, but soon I remember that Tom was nearby and I start screaming his name like I was seeing him for the first time as if I was happy to see him and I was wishing that little boy was my salvation.

Y/n: TOM!!! TOM!!!!

The little boy looked at me confused, but soon his smile opened in his face and the same came running to me, and I went to look again at Michael, and the same pulled me to these and went running to little Tom. 

I thought Michael would attack Tom, but quite the contrary, he picked up Tom and ran away, and then ran around in my direction and then pulling me by the arm.

Y/n: HEY! I DON'T YOU THINK YOU OWE ME AN APPROPRIATE APOLOGY? - I screamed so the boy could hear me.

Michael: I CAN DO THIS LATER!!!! BUT NOW IM SAVING YOUR LIFE!!!

Y/n: REALLY? FROM WHAT?!

Michael: IS BETTER YOU ASK FROM WHO!!!!

Y/n: WAIT... WHAT?!?!

Then Michael push me and Tom to a little dark street, so we can talk and relax a bit.

Michael: Ok listen to me! You know that I have a twin, right? - he said as he seemed worried

Y/n: Yeah, and?

Michael: Well I have one more brother, he name is Edie, but he one worked in the mega pizzaplex and he name was Eclipse...

Y/n: ok and? - I actually didn't care much

Michael: You don't understand!!! He is mad!!!!

Y/n: he can't be worst than you and your twin😒

Michael: Y/n you don't understand!!! When we said that you were our co-worker he went crazy, he said that he needed to see you, to talk to you and that he have some questions to make!!! And belive me; this coming from Edie is not very good... And me and Sam we are just trying to protect you, can you trust me just this time, pls?

Y/n: okok, fine - I said annoyed

Then Michael looked out to see if the coast was clear, then he pushed me by the arm again until we get on Sam's apartment, and god that place was a mess, oh btw im still with Tom, he didn't let go of me, not even from a second. Then i notice that the apartamnet had a weird, i though that it was the room tha i saw before i fainted, so i grabbed Tom and put him in my arms and start to walk slowly to Michael and not stay alone with Tom in the middle of the apartment.