-Luka..-

Previously:
"The circus was all burned up, and some part of it seemed to have some color.... But it wasn't any color.... It was red.... It seemed to be blood....."

----------------------

Sam POV:

Moon said that Luka was following Eduard to the mirror house, then i notice.... Eduard was a way more Yandere than me, Michael, Sun and Moon together.... Eduard was insane!!! Both me and Moon follow them, but when we were getting there..... it was to late.....

Luka's POV:

I couldn't get calmer..... I wasn't going to forgive Eduard for he almost killed my only family.... I was just trying to stab him in the chest, i wanted to kill him!!!

I was filled with anger, i was furious, i looked like a maniac. I was so focus to hurt or kill Eduard, that i didn't noticed that i was in the middle of mirrors, i was in an mirror house.....

Everywhere i look i could see Eduard, the mirrors didn't help me at all..... I tried to put the mirrors down, but it was useless...

Suddenly i felt Eduard touching my shoulder, and he seemed calm, but he also looked ashamed; it was a little weird. He started to talk and he seemed to be really sorry about everything he did, so he opened his arms for an hug; i didn't wanted to hug, but he pulled me into that embrace.

I felt something into my stomach... It was something; idk... it seemed to be an...

KNIFE?!?!

When he backed away i could see his shirt filled with blood.

It was my blood!! Then he taked out a knife from his waist and pointed the knife to me.

Eduard: Well... You forgive me right?? You do forgive me, don't you Luka? Im really sorry.... But you let me no choice.....

----------------------

Sorry guys i didn't found any good pictures for this cap.