Eclipse? A new animatronic?

Suddenly i felt something grabbing me by my neck and waist, while saying...

Eclipse: Why sis you knock down my lord? Did he gave u permission?? DID HE???? - An animatronic said to me while grab me even harder... - ANSWER ME!!!! DID HE?????

I couldn't move; Eclipse was holding me pretty tight. I also noticed that he havee four arms. Moon and Michael tried to knock him down; but it didn't work, it was useless!! Eclipse could see (or apparently he could see) everything behind him! then i felt a hand in my shoulder.

Eduard: Eclipse; let them go! They are not the real problem! - Eduard said while touching my shoulder, then he point to Moon, Sun, Michael and Sam - The real problem is THEM!!! - Eclipse look at the four of them and they arms start to get longer and longer.... Unril he grab the four of them.

Y/n: WAIT!!! NO!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! NOW!!!!!!!! - I turn myself to Eduard - EDUARD!! MAKE HIM STOP!!! HE WILL KILL THEM!!! PLEASE EDUARD!!!!!

Eduard look at me like didn't care about his own brothers! He seemed... He looked like a monster!

Eduard: But darling~ They want to take you away from me! And i won't allow that!~

Y/n: EDUARD!!! YOU REALLY ARE GOING TO KILL YOUR OWN BROTHERS???? YOU ARE INSANE!!! - I slap him in the face, then bite his arm, making him scream loud.

While Eduard had his arm bleeding, i take the oppotunity to grab something heavy and get to knock Eclipse down, and when i get really close i saw some wires that were coming out from Eclipse's back. So i thought to myself "Maybe this give energy to Eclipse, and if i cut this he might die!!". ANd without thingking anything else i cut those wires.

I was really hoping that he might die...

Then i felt dizzy.....

And everything went black.....