-Starlight... You are mine-

Previously:

Michael (moon): Ohww, Tired already? That's a pity~ I really wanted to see what do you taste like~~ - he said teasing me, and i try to make my besto to not blush, but before i could say something he grab me by my waist, and pulled me closer; and as I had already said, he had that rope tied to his body, and pulled the rope with one of his hands that was still free, and then took a candy from his pocket and put it in my good, making me fall asleep - Goodnight starlight~

----------------------

When i wake up, i saw Michael, beside me, looking at me with a naughty face and giving massage at the end of my hair gently.

Y/n: AAAAAAAAHHHHHH, WHAT THE FUCK MICHAEL?

Moon (michael): What? i though you liked me~ - He said teasing me, but how did he know about that?

Y/n: What do you mean?!

Moon (michael): Do you really think that i don't know? Really Starlight? - He said, grabbing me by the waist, making me stand on top of it's lap, and then Michael lifts up still holding me.

(A/n: Is almost that, but Moon is holding Y/n as if them were sitting)

I panic! I didn't know how he knew I liked him, and didn't even know how to react or how to talk, but soon I feel something in my neck.

It was Michael!!!! I tried to push him, but when making that gesture, he starts licking my neck and then leaving wet kisses on my neck.

Moon (michael): Starlight? What's wrong? you don't like it? - I wanted to say yes to he let me go, but i also wanted to say no to he continue, so i stay quiet and try to push him again, but i failed. - Come on starlight, you know you're mine and no one else's, right? Now, let me finish what I started, but first, I'd rather you call me darling, or yours~ -He said with a tone of silness in the second and third sentence, but in the first he said with a little seriousness

After that, he began to deposit kisses and bites all over my neck, and making paths of kisses until they found my mouth, in which he kissed me in an intense, desperate way, but with a desperation to make me his, he asked me for permission to continue, and I without success gave him complete freedom to be able to explore my mouth completely. And gradually he was putting me on the floor and getting on top of me, then the kiss was separated by shortness of breath, being still connected by a thin thread of saliva, then Michael lifts me up and puts me on his bed, and he was still on top of me; then he kisses me again, and his hands go down from my waist to my legs, of which he begins to squeeze, and to make an effort to find the zipper without undoing the kiss.
When he finally succeeded, he came back with his hands up wanting to unbutton my shirt from work, when he managed to open and saw my body, he froze.

Y/n: Huh, w-what are you l-lokking at?

Moon (michael): Nothing my dear~ - "Damn! that voice is so perfect!!!"

After that, he holds my hands to the wall and starts taking off all my clothes, leaving me only with the underwear, he observes and says "I think you should walk more like this~~~" And the same begins to kiss me again, but this time, the kiss was desperate, desperate with something that I still did not know what it was, and then I feel Michael's hand (Moon) coming down to my bare thigh, and starting to squeeze hard, and then he stop and he looks at me saying "Why not spice things up a little bit? Don't you think Starlight? And just to remind you Starlight... you are mine and only mine."