They are back???

Previously:

"[...] i turn to see what it was and i see something that make me wanna cry, i saw the animatronic of Moon, and someone controling the animatronic!! Then i feel something holding me by my arm......

Then i fainted..."

----------------------

When i woke up, i saw myself in a dark room (yes again, if u guys don't remember that in Sam and Michael's apartament had a dark room? Well is more a less like that) and i though to myself: "why the hell am i here????? Was i kidnapped???? What do they want with me????"

I was pretty confused, then i hear someone sying my name....

Tom: Y/n? - He ask as he came closer to me, where the spotlight could reache him - Y/n, are you ok??

I nod to him as i try to look around, but i had no success, i could only see black and white, and Tom that was with me.l

Y/n: Tom do you know why i am here??

Tom looked at me like he was going to cry; but he hold his tears.....

Tom: i wished i could tell you Y/n; but unfortunately i can't.... - He said as he turn around and went back to the shadows.

I looked at him in shock "since when a 6 year old boy use «unfortunately» with someone that take care of them and are their friend??? That was weird.... Was someone manipulating Tom??? I need to find out!!!" I think for myself, and before i get more lost in my thoughts; i saw a pair of shoes next to me, not any fancy shoes, no no, it was a casual shoe, like when you go to a walk outside.l

i looked up and i saw a very good looking man, and besides, he didn't look too much older than me.....

Man: Oh, hello sweetie~ I see that you finally wake up! Well tell me darling what is your name? - He said to me with the most gentle smile, but i was not that confident to say anything to him! 

The man look at me like he was not very happy that i didn't respond to his question, so he get me by my cheks and he look deeply right in my eyes. And i could see his eyes, one was some kind of orange with some yellow glow,k and the other eye was some dark blue with some sort of sea blue glow..... His hair was all black with the end of the hair dyed in white......

then he came closer to me and said..........