-Regret or Relief?-

Previously:
"After a while searching, I didn't found anything, only the ruins of a house, so I decided to stay there for the night and search for another place by the morning. But before I could notice, I feel someone's arms wrap itself around me."

----------------------

When i turn to see who it was, I saw Moondrop.. He seemed concerned... I noticed that he had some trouble to find me since his body was cover in scratches from the trees and some tree benches stuck on his articulations.

I felt Moondrop nuzzling against my shoulder as I heard a little bit of his robotic voice saying:

Moondrop: Come back...

I look at him and noticed that he trying his best to contain the crying sound... Moony seem... afraid. I turn around and hug him before I felt him start to produce some warmth from his body, and soon enough I fell asleep on his arms...

-Time Skip-

When I woke up, I saw myself at home... on my bed and with Sun, Moony, Sam and Michael watching me as I woke up... They seemed concerned...

Sam and Sun: Y/n!! Oh!! Thank God you woke up!!! Everyone were so worried about you. - They talked in the same time while moon looked at me as if he was expecting me to woke up, and Michael was just there.

Y/n: How long was i sleeping? 2 hours?

Michael: almost two days... You were really tired - he said in a monotone tone.

Y/n: I was THAT tired? - I raised my eyebrow

Sun: Your blood pressure has decreased drastically... You haven't eaten well or slept well so far... And besides... you have been passing through a lot of stress recently by discovering that Eduard was Davi, by uh... you know... death... and killing Eduard... and a few more. - Sun said worried

Sam: Y/n... do you regret? - I look at him confused before he said - ... About what you did to Eduard? And the other guy?

I stay quiet; of course I regret... But I didn't wanted to admit since my pride was on the way. So I just look down and look at my bed sheets. The four of them were there... waiting for my answer. But I couldn't tell them that I regret, because of my stupid pride!

Y/n: It's not like if he haven't done anything bad either! - I said a bit harsh

Sam: But don't you regret?

Y/n:... I would be lying if I said that I fully regret... - I said while looking down since I had a little bit of regret. - But I can say that I think it was the right thing to do!

The twins and the animatronics looked at me confused and I started to explain:

Y/n: While I was at Eduard's apartment I understood what he was doing while looking through the files of the previous staffs of the daycare... He was hunting them to find a perfect partner... Before Eduard could come back, I took a peek on one of the rooms and saw Eclipse and another animatronic that looked like a star... Idk if I am right... But I think that Eduard was looking for someone that he could spend the eternity with; literally.

After I spoke that the twins and the animatronics hugged me, they seem to understand what I meant and said

Sam: Then let's move...

Michael: To the country, the five of us will be relaxed and have nothing to worry about, deal? - Michael said while offering his hand for me to take, and I look at him and at Sam, Moony and Sun; and I noticed that Sun seem too excited with the idea to the point that he had already packed. I laughed and nodded.

Y/n: Okay... I just don't want to remember the fact that I killed a man... Let's do this!

-Time Skip-

When we got to the country I saw where me and the boys were going to live in... It was beautiful..

 It was beautiful

(You can choose)

(You can choose)

-Present day-

Now, I am watching the sunset with my kid(s) and Michael, Sam, Moon and Sun...

Maybe all that trouble was worthy.