-You? Who are you?-

Previously:

" [...] i notice that the apartamnet had a weird, i though that it was the room tha i saw before i fainted, so i grabbed Tom and put him in my arms and start to walk slowly to Michael and not stay alone with Tom in the middle of the apartment. "

----------------------

So I went looking for Sam, because I thought something might have happened to him, or that Sam could have set me up and his own brother.

Soon I come across again with the same door i saw earlier dripping blood, was there again dripping under that door, so I thought without thinking grabbed Tom and joined him to my chest so that I knew he was there and that he would not run away, and also I whisper to him hide his face on my shoulder and just raise his head with my permission, and the little one so does as you were asked.

And when I got to the back of the room I sure not to scream, Sam was hurt, and he was bleeding, and I tell Tom

Y/n: whatever happends or whatever you hear, don't look or take the hand of your eyes, ok???

Tom noods to me and put his face on my shoulder. Then i hear somethinh close the door; and when i look i see Michael bleeding a lot, then he look at us and say "hide" then he fainted...

Soon i hear some metal noises getting close to me and to Tom, i hide both of us as i hear the door craking while it open. Then.....

Silence.... And nothing more....

I thought that the thing was gone, but i didn't have much sure, so i try to use anything that reflected, so I could see if the thing was gone. But then i saw something shining like it was some kind of metal... i turn to see what it was and i see something that make me wanna cry, i saw the animatronic of  Moon, and someone controling the animatronic!! Then i feel something holding me by my arm...... 

Then i fainted...