-Let me feel you-

Previously:

" I feel Michael's hand (Moon) coming down to my bare thigh, and starting to squeeze hard, and then he stop and he looks at me saying "Why not spice things up a little bit? Don't you think Starlight? And just to remind you Starlight... you are mine and only mine." "

⚠️WARNING:⚠️

⚠️-SENSITIVE CONTENT⚠️ 

⚠️(MAY CONTAIN PISCICOLOGICOS, FISIC ABUSES AMONG OTHERS)⚠️

----------------------

After he said that, he start to touch my legs; After this Michael came down to my intimacy and stayed caressfor a long time and soon after climbed with his hand up my squeetle, and began to lick and leave bites all over my squeathing, until he begins to say, for me to relax and let him do all the job, and before he could start i heard something; It was Sam, he look at us and them he push Michael away and get me to go to the infermary. And before me and Sam could left, michael said "I dind't finish Starlight~" and with that Sam slap him.

* Infermary *

Nurse: They will be fine, don't worry about it, they just have some marks, but it will get better soon.

Sam: Y/n You sure that you ok?! I said to Vanessa that this wasen't a good idea, but she dind't listen to me, and that's why you are like this! I'm so sorry, i am really sorry.

I dind't want to lie to Sam, and Vanessa know that i liked Michael, but now i see that i was liking the wrong person, Sam is caring and cute, and he always try to help me. But Michael was the hot one, but also very naughty, i just don't understand, before he was like "i don't care" and after the lights went out he changed to "come fuvk me" literally! I told Sam about that, and he look at me sadly and say

Sam: When we had 15, Michael went to a party with his friends and they kinda that... huh.... they try to r4p3 Michael, and in the dark, and his trauma make him like that; so if the lights were off, with someone that he don't know enough, or that he dont trush enough, he can do that, but in your case, if bcs... He kinda that likes you and a lot, and when the lights were out he went crazyand couldn't control himself, i am really sorry Y/n, is my fault, sorry... - He said really sad, maybe bcs of his brother trauma, or bcs his brother try to fuvk me.

* Y/n's Home*

After that, Sam take me home, and whe i came in Luka rush to hug me, and he start to get worried, but how did he know about that? this happend a coulpe of hours ago.

Luka: Y/n!!! You ok???? Vanessa told me that you are going to do night shift, are you ok?

Y/n: I'am fine, don't get worried to much, because wrinkles are born bcs of stress. I'am going to bed, bye.

*After a while*

Before i fall asleep completely, i heard a nock on my window, but i was to tired to get up, then eventually i fell asleep, but before i heard a whisper that said "let me feel you"