-The revange-

Previously:
"Before he could say something else i kicked him in the middle of his legs and ran to the room that i was before. "All thanks to the anatomy class!" I thought to myself while Eduard was laying on the ground agonizing over the pain the was feeling."

----------------------

While Eduard was still crying like a baby, i ran to the room where they had Luka's corpse and as expected i found the other guy there. I rush to the man to make him stop holding my cousin's corpse...
But... It was too late... Luka's organs were already taken off his dead body.

I look over at the man from earlier and saw him holding my cousin's eyes on a bowl as well with his brain and heart in other two bowls. I saw the dead corpse of my cousin, i went to it without the man knowing that i was there, but when he noticed... The man went to me like if i was some kind of criminal; and i couldn't contain myself when i saw Luka like that...

So i attack the man... and when i got closer, the man throw me on the wall, making my back get hit by the wall hardly. Making my arm hurt when i fell on the ground, when i tried to get up i just felt the feet of the man on my back, pushing me to the ground. I tried to get up but it was useless... I got back to the ground again.

But that until i see a piece of wood, i grab it and hit his leg; making him lose a little bit of balance, enough for me to turn and throw the piece of wood in his face. He lost almost all of his balance, making him back away, i took the opportunity to get up and grab something sharp to use as a weapon... When the guy look at me; i saw the hate in his eyes when he came to attack me. As he came closer, I just watched, and didn't move... Until when he got really close and was going to stick a knife in me... I dodged, causing him to hit his head on the wall, when he fall on the ground i put my foot on his face and i noticed that the man fainted.

I turn to the bolws where the man put and i saw it... I saw the animatronic that Luka was going to be...

Luka was going to be a...

RED MOON...

My eyes widen with the shock, i didn't knew what to do or what Luka could do... But one thing i knew...

I WAS GOING TO HAVE MY REVANGE!

----------------------

Guys, sorry for taking so long i had some internet and some other problems and stuff to deal with, and i needed to finish this cap while listening to a ghostface playlist lol. But anyways i hope you guys like it.