-Y/n's Revenge-

Previously:

"I couldn't control my rage and sneak out the closet and went towards his back, holding the knife..."

----------------------

Without thinking i stab Eduard on the back, making him scream and bleed a lot, soon Eduard turn to me and started to yell:

Eduard: YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??? CAN'T YOU SEE IM TRYING TO GET US TOGETHER?? - without thinking, i grab the rope and put it around his neck. Not letting him breathe. After a while he fainted since he had no air.

After he fainted, i grab him by the foot and drag him out of the apartment.

-Time Skip-

After i drag him to my apartment, i tied him on a chair and i noticed that Sam and Michael came in the room and look at me in disbelief.

Sam: Y/n!! What are you doing???? - he asked worried. But since i was mad by everything that was happening, i just ignored him and went to the kitchen.

Michael seems mad at me while Sam were shocked with the situation that was happening. I look at them and noticed that they were watching the unconscious Eduard. As i went to them, they backed away when they saw me holding a knife.

Y/n: I'm not going to hurt you... But I'm going to hurt him - i point at the unconscious body of the bitch that killed my cousin.

The twins ran to my room and lock themselves in there while I look at Eduard and start to open a wide and creep grin...

-Time skip-

After a while i look at Eduard and start to breathe heavily while grinning and laughing like a fucking maniac in a hunt for their victim. Soon as the door opened i throw the knife on the door, and i noticed who it was: Sundrop... he looked at me in shock; especially after he saw that the knife was covered in blood...

My eyes widen when i saw Sundrop as the same look at Eduard's body all injured and down on the floor near a pool of blood; i tried to explain to Sundrop that it was a accident but he didn't buy it and went to warn the others. Meanwhile i rush to my room and pack quickly before going to my old motorcycle and rush to a forest a bit far from the city... When i thought that i was far enough... i stopped the motorcycle and look around, then i realized that it was starting to get cold and dark.

The trees seemed to start to move by themselves, the cold wind seems to start to whisper my name in a creepy way, the ground seem to be moving, the wolves seems to be watching my every move... without thinking i start the motorcycle again and start to drove around the woods, looking for a place to stay.

After a while searching, i didn't found anything, only the ruins of a house, so i decided to stay there for the night and search for another place by the morning. But before i could notice, i feel someone's arms wrap itself around me.