-Luka? What is that?-

Previously:

Sam went to the living room, get his car keys and asked to Luka follow him...

----------------------

Sam POV:

I take out of the car a folder and i give to Luka, the folder had a lot of things, including tapes.

Luka: this is everything about Y/n.... How did you get it???

Sam: I had the key to Eduard's apartment, and i saw that his apartment looked a mess; and Eduard is a detective, but he also used to work at the daycare; and he always needed their co-workers files to see if they had some chances to hurt the kids; but he got fired two years ago, but he still had all the daycare attendant files, including mine and Michael's one, so i got the opportunity to steal Y/n's files from Eduard.... But then... Michael called me; showing that Eduard knew everything about Y/n and it seemed that he had been stalking them for years now!

Luka looked at me, but he didn't seem mad at me, he looked emotionless. Then he put the file in a table and he got me by my colar.

Luka: WHAT DO EDUARD WANT FROM Y/N?!?! I DEMAND TO KNOW NOW!!!!!

Sam: we still don't know enough to say anything!!

Luka then throw me away and get an gun he hide on the couch and behind the door and hide on his belt, and when i think that this were enough; he got an axe that he used to hide on his wardrobe. And he stormed off; me and Moon went to the window, while Michael and Sun stayed to take care of Y/n.

We started to follow Luka to Eduard's apartment, when he get him, he started to look everywhere for him, but Luka didn't seem to be anywhere, so he get an piece of wood and put fire on it, and i think he wanted to put the building on fire!!! So Moon grab Luka and stopped him, and i put the fire on the wood down.

Sam: Luka!!! What was your idea????

Luka:i wanted to make him lose everything!!! 'Cuz he is not going to take Y/n away from me!!! Im they only family!!!!

Then we heard the door of the apartment open, and i was in shock to see Eduard there! He started to clap and walking up to us like an real villain.... And he smirked....

Eduard: That's impressive! And who are you? Y/n's brother? Cousin? Oh this don't matter!! You know why? - he started to laugh like an maniac - (caps lock) Because im going to do to you the same things i did to the others!!! And it will be great!!!! - He continue to laugh like an maniac while Luka push Moon away and ran to Eduard to hit him with his axe.

Luka: You are not going to get Y/n away from me!!! They are my only family!!! You are going to die here!!!! Tonight!!!! - he screamed while Eduard get easily away from him every single attack that Luka tried to give Eduard....

Then we could see that Eduard was leading Luka to outside of the apartment, it looked like Eduard was leading him to somewhere else. When me and Moon saw it we ran to get Luka away from him.... But it didn't work out....

Luka was filled with so much anger, he was furious!!! He could kill anyone right there.... Luka's green eyes started to change..... They seem to be changing to a darker color. Luka followed him to an place that looked like an old and almost destroyed circus.... The circus was all burned up, and some part of it seemed to have some color.... But it wasn't any color.... It was red.... It seemed to be blood.....