-The News-

Previously:
"Eduard: Well... You forgive me right?? You do forgive me, don't you Luka? Im really sorry.... But you let me no choice....."

----------------------

Sam's POV:

After a while we find where Luka was, but it wasn't a.... A good thing to look at... this was horribly!

Luka was there; in an pool of blood, his stomach didn't have the organs there, when we look around we saw his organs on the walls and his eyes were on the celling looking at us.

I was horrified, and Moon, he looked like he was traumatized, poor thing... Then Moon looked at me and he start to speak:

Moon: How are we going to tell Y/n this? They are going to be destroyed when they hear that their only family died... - He looked actually really worried about Y/n's feelings!

I looked at him for a while and i started to think about how we are going to tell Y/n about Luka's death. After a while of thinking i turn to Moon and i start to speak to him:

Sam: I think that is better we say the truth; even if it hurts, but i think we need to say the truth!

After that we take an picture and we left to Y/n's apartment, to check on them and to tell Michael and Sun about what just happened, but to our luck Y/n was awake.... So we needed to tell everything in front of them; it wouldn't be a good scene to watch.

Michael: So what happened to Luka?

Y/n: Yeah! Were is him?? - Y/n asked and they seemed to still be recovering.

Y/n's POV:

I ask were was my cousin, but not even Sam or Moon said anything, they kept quiet for a few seconds and then when Sam was going to say something, Moon was faster and started to speak:

Moon: I'm sorry Y/n but Luka is dead, we think that Eduard might have killed him.... Me, Sam and Luka were in Eduard's apartment and when we get there Eduard appeared, and Luka went crazy! So Eduard make Luka follow him and he take the chance to kill him.... I'm sorry.... - Moon resumed as he start to look down.

I was at shock i couldn't believe that Luka, my only family and best friend died! I stared to tear up a little, and i could felt the eyes of the four of them at me, i made up a stupid excuse to go out to take a breath. When i was finally outside; i looked around to see someone walking to the MegaPizzaPlex; it was odd, since that by 21:40 everyone on my neighborhood was at home....

I got curious so i started to follow the person, and i noticed that they were carrying a big bag! A pretty big one, it was almost my height that shit! Anyway, i follow the person to the MegaPizzaPlex, and i thought that i couldn't get in since i didn't went to work by what? A week ig? But i still tried to use my staff card to get in, and it actually worked... But it didn't make any sound like usually when is open!

I didn't care much i just follow the person, and i noticed that they were getting in my superiors office! And he had the key; for one second i thought that it was Davi, but it wasn't; it was another man!

I get in the office sneaking around to see if that man was an MegaPizzaPlex employee. And i heard a sound... It was Davi!!

Davi: Good! You brig the body! - He started to laugh like crazy - Now let's put this in the machine!

The man didn't said a thing he just nooded and he put it on some kind of hospital bed, it was.... Weird? Ig. So Davi turned around, and he take off his head! I mean his mask...

And i couldn't believe what it was; i mean who it was... Eduard!!! Then i look at the hospital bed to see that it was Luka's body!