Ω°Spring Break End°Ω

The sun was rising and the wind was relaxing and comfortingly nice.

The green trees were perfect for this upcoming year-end.

The radio was cranked up high as the two males sang along with the song.

They were riding down the hill as they finished visiting their grandparents and parents and they are ready to go back to the city because spring break is finally done.

The pale girl chuckled and leaned her head at her hand.

The car windows were open so they can get that fresh air inside and enjoy it along with their music.

"You two are horrible at singing..."

The pale girl suddenly told her two brothers about their singing.

"What do you mean Shuhua? Wonho ruined the song tho."

The middle child brother who was driving chuckled as the big brother named Wonho who was busy jamming and singing his heart out, punched his forearm.

"The same thing goes for you, Jackson Oppa."

The pale girl named Shuhua, rolled her eyes as her brothers laughed at each other.

"Any love life happening to you Lil sis?"

Jackson asked as Wonho was busy searching for a perfect song, ruining the cassette tapes.

Call them old fashioned but, cassette tapes and retro vibes? Are their thing.

"Seriously Oppa?"

Shuhua then again rolled her eyes and peeked her head at the center as the two glanced at her.

"I already told you I like Kino."

It was Wonho's turn to roll his eyes.

"No one is going to take my little sister."

Wonho waved his finger toward Shuhua who just giggled at him.

"You have to accept I'm not Seventeen anymore Oppa."

Shuhua grinned as Wonho pouts.

"My little baby... All grown up! I can't do this shit anymore!"

Wonho fake cries as Jackson judged him.

"Your Soyeon Unnie went to visit her father right?"

Jackson asked as he glanced at the rear mirror Shuhua answered "yes" while helping Wonho look for a good song.

"It's been a long time since we last saw Soyeon, she was like your first friend! You were such a loner back when you were five. No offense."

"None taken, it's true she's my childhood friend and all but I made new friends!"

Shuhua exclaims as Jackson chuckled.

"But you still hang out with Soyeon every chance you get Lil, sis, are you perhaps bisexual? You know me and your Wonho Oppa would accept you in any other way."

Jackson smiled as Shuhua just chuckled.

"I know you guys would but come on! Soyeon Unnie is literally googling over Mino Oppa! She sets her priority straight."

"Girl? Straight? Uh-uh, I have never seen Soyeon crushing and drooling over a boy."

Wonho cringed as Shuhua laughs softly.

Jackson finally saw that they were close to the city.

"That's because you're so busy with your friends!"