Ω°Ending 3: Saving The Trauma And Escaping With It°Ω

"I... I'll save them! We have to act like you saved me, and then you take me to where they are tomorrow so I can set them free and run away with them."

Shuhua was determined with her decision that made Damian and Sun-Young look at her surprised.

"If that's what you want, then I'll help you."

Damian carried Shuhua and acted like he saved her from those girls.

"Shuhua!"

Yuqi shouts as she was handcuffed.

Shuhua looked at them and smiled gesturing for them to be quiet.

Soyeon's eyes widened knowing why Shuhua smiled.

"I hope your plan works..."

Soyeon mumbled.
______________________

Damian greeted the doctors as he sneaked Shuhua inside hiding her on some uniform for the psychos.

"They're inside that vault, make sure to not cause a scene and escape at the back where the abandoned room is located. If there's a guard use this gun with a silencer."

Damian passed the gun to Shuhua as the pale girl nodded and left him to go inside the vault door.

The sheriff walked out the building and turned the ignition of the van on as he parked to the nearest escape route.

The pale girl looked left and right seeing The Beijing sitting on a seesaw having fun as she happily sang.

Shuhua approaches her and hugged her from behind.

Yuqi flinched and glanced behind her to see Shuhua.

"Sh--"

"Stop... Get the others while I go get Minnie and Soyeon, I'll see you three near the abandoned room."

Yuqi nods and pecks the pale girls lips as they separate.

"Min!"

Shuhua whispered as the siren looked at her and smiled widely.

"Shu!"

Minnie crawled towards her and hugged her, but then a guard saw them so Shuhua pointed the gun at him and pulled the trigger as he fell back.

"Let's go!"

They ran and saw Soyeon being dragged with chains.

Minnie grabbed a metal pipe and began to swing it at the guards head as Shuhua shoots them.

"Catch!"

Minnie catches the gun as Shuhua carried Soyeon on her back.

They met Soojin and Miyeon on the way as Yuqi distracts the guards pointing to where she "saw" Shuhua and them actually believing her.

"Here!"

Shuhua went inside the abandoned room and saw a broken window.

She looks outside the broken window and smiled seeing Damian with a ladder.

They went down and entered the van as the sheriff drives away.

The five girls immediately grabbed Shuhua to their embrace as the pale girl snuggled with them.

There were no words shared as they let their feelings and actions show how much they are thankful for Shuhua.

Damian smiled a little as he drove them to the mansion.

The End...