Ω°Surviving: Month 1°Ω

"Nae Sarang~ wake up~"

The Cherry cooed as the pale girl immediately flinched and looked up to see Soojin smiling down at her.

She can smell the reek of blood on the girl's clothes.

Soojin squats down in front of Shuhua as she smiled.

"You know... Mama gave us a lot of information about you~"

Soojin placed her right hand on the pale girl's left cheek.

"I read one saying two of your cousins will often bully you because... You're a pig?"

Soojin pursed her lips seeing that Shuhua trembled and backed away from her.

"Why are you scared of me, Nae Sarang? You know I'm only doing this because I love you."

Soojin grinned.

"And nothing and no one can stop me."

"You're fucking crazy! You and those fucking girls! I hate you! I hate you all!"

Soojin furrowed her eyebrows as she grabbed Shuhua's chin harshly and grabbed the fork beside the chains.

"You have to learn how to talk to us, Nae Sarang. I don't want to gauge your eyes out just because of this."

Suddenly, Shuhua used her chained-up hands to smack Soojin's face who was taken aback.

Shuhua could see that Soojin got hurt so she smiled a little having a chance to escape but her smile immediately faltered seeing a blush on the girl's cheeks.

"Shuhua... You know I love it when you hurt me."

The Cherry looked at Shuhua, her eyes screamed lust.

The pale girl gulped as Soojin crawled towards her and grabbed her chained hands.

"Hurt me more."

The cherry demanded as Shuhua pushed her away.

"Get away from me freak!"

Shuhua shouts as she sees Miyeon entering the basement.

"Soojin, Mama calls for us."

Soojin nods as she left with Miyeon.
_____________________________

Seung looked at the girl in front of her.

"Unnie, why'd you have to do that? They are your friends."

The tall girl looked at her little sister.

"Sun-Young, when you grow older. You'll understand why I'm doing this."

Seung grinned as she looked at her children kidnapping two bitches.

"Isn't that Shuhua unnies cousins?"

"Yep, the ones who spread a rumor of her sleeping with teachers when it's not true."

Sun-Young hummed.

"I have a mission for you, my little sister, I want you to help Shuhua gain a little life. Help her survive that house. But don't let her escape or you'll disappoint me."

The short girl nodded as she left her sister.
_____________________________

"Wǒ de bǎobèi!"

Shuhua flinched and woke up as she saw that two girls were tied up in two chairs.

They were trembling and crying.

"W-Wait--"

Yuqi removed the chains on Shuhua's wrist and made her stand up and gave her a knife.