Ω°Oh My...°Ω

Hyejin placed the cooked ham on the table as she looks up to see Shuhua dressed nicely.

"Well don't you look lovely?"

Hyejin walks towards Shuhua and kissed her forehead as the pale girl giggled.

Wonho opened the front door and saw Miyeon smiling.

"Miyeon!"

"Hello, there too Girly pop."

Wonho rolled his eyes as Jackson laughed.

Miyeon stepped in and gasped seeing Shuhua looking as stunning as ever with her off-shoulder long-sleeve and denim shorts.

"Miyeon Unnie!"

The pale girl smiled as she grabs The Aphrodite's hand and dragged her towards the dining table.

They sat by each other as Jackson and Wonho sat on the other side while Hyejin was at the center.

"Eat up!"

Wonho grabbed more ham making Hyejin slap his hand.

Shuhua pouts as Hyejin placed vegetables on her plate, and Miyeon laughs softly.

"Eat your vegetables to grow taller."

"Yeah... Or else you'll end up like Rin."

Wonho warned Shuhua as the pale girl nodded.

"I'm telling her that."

Jackson points at Wonho who shrugged.

Shuhua eats silently while listening to their conversation, Wonho and Jackson talk about what they did with their grandpa on spring break to their auntie loudly.

"How was school shu?"

Miyeon asked but in a hushed tone as Shuhua looked at her.

"It was good, but I'm worried about Soyeon Unnie."

Miyeon was stopping herself from frowning as she gripped her spoon and fork.

"Why?"

"I haven't received any text from her saying she's home... I'm dead ass worried."

Shuhua shrugged as she munched on the potato.

"After dinner, wanna head up to my room and look at my collection of jewelry Unnie?"

Shuhua asked innocently as Miyeon smiled and nodded, she couldn't miss the chance her hanging out with someone she likes.

After dinner...

Miyeon couldn't stop staring at Shuhua's bright smile as she showed her collection.

"This is my mom's last gift to me!"

She showed her an amethyst crystal necklace.

"This is Jackson Oppa..."

The pale girl showed a seashell-themed necklace.

"Wonho Oppa."

Miyeon smiled seeing bismuth.

"Hyejin Unnie gave me pearls."

Shuhua moved the other necklaces, but something shined on her neck.

"Wait..."

Miyeon raised her hand and brushed Shuhua's hair away and gently held the necklace on the pale girl's neck.

"Who gave you this ruby and Sapphire necklace?"

Miyeon asked as Shuhua grinned.

"Soyeon Unnie gifted it! She said it's her unnies after she and her got separated because of their dad."