Ω°What If°Ω

Bolts of flashes of lightning were still heard outside the gray sky, birds were hiding under the shade of some trees.

The wind was cold, it was a nice day for a cup of hot choco.

The silver-haired girl felt herself waking up, she loves the warmth she was receiving so she snuggled closer to the source of heat.

The pale girl fluttered her eyes open feeling someone's hair rubbing on her neck making it itch.

She looks down to see her short Unnies arms wrapped around her waist while her warm breath fans her collarbone.

Shuhua smiled a little before pulling Soyeon close as she closed her eyes deciding to go back to sleep.
___________________________

Soyeon's mother looked at the time to see that it was already 7 AM.

1 hour left to get ready.

She walked upstairs to Soyeon's room and knocked, not hearing any noise she opened the door to see the two cuddled up together.

The sight warmed Soyeon's mother's heart, she grabs her cellphone and took a picture of the two.

She shakes Soyeon's shoulder who immediately raised her head looking at the source of her awakening.

"You have one hour left honey, wake Shuhua up and I'll cook breakfast."

Soyeon nods as her mother left.

The short girl yawned before looking down to see the pale girl sleeping peacefully.

Her perfectly shaped eyebrows relaxed her as her pink thin soft lips let out cute small snores.

Shuhua not feeling any warmth anymore pulled the soft yellow blankets and hugged them tightly.

Soyeon chuckled as she softly jabs her pointer finger on Shuhua's soft pale cheek.

The pale girl whined and pushed the short girl's hand away making her giggle at how cute the younger girl looked.

"Wake up shushu~"

Soyeon cooed as she scoots closer to Shuhua who hugged her waist.

"Five more minutes..."

Shuhua mumbled as Soyeon pats her head.

"Wake up, mom's making her famous eggs and bacon with banana syrup."

Shuhua sat up and grabbed her uniform and towels she burrowed from Soyeon and headed into the bathroom to shower.

Soyeon chuckled before fixing her bed as she grabs her bag and sets it beside Shuhua's.

She glanced at Shuhua's bag and saw the love letter again, she felt something stir inside her making her furrow her eyebrows.

Somehow, she doesn't want Shuhua to confess to that boy.

But she's her friend.

Soyeon frowned and looked at her desk to see the letter she wrote for Mino.

"Should I confess too?"

Soyeon whispered while walking towards her desk to examine her letter for that boy she crushed on for years.

"Maybe on Friday... Today's Tuesday anyways."

She gripped the letter and bit her bottom lip.

The short girl contemplates if she'll give Mino her letter or not.

Will she get rejected or not?

Will she be loved or not?

Will she have her happy ending or not?