Ω°A Mastermind°Ω

"What do you want?"

The short girl asked as she leaned beside the shed inside the garden.

"Soyeon, I know what you did. And I know you're doing it for someone... But I can't pinpoint who."

The freckled boy smirked.

"Felix, the jealous freak. Always murdering the boys who would ask Rin on a date..."

"Like you're any better."

"We're not the same, but we shared the same goal."

Felix nods as he sits on the rock near the tree.

"Since we're on the same page, I'd like to help you... I know someone who can help you... But just so you know, I don't know what is their name but they said I should call them Info-S... Or better yet call them the Mastermind."

"How? How did you two meet?"

"They texted me saying that they could help me, they can send me all the details from those assholes that liked Rin. They will provide the things I need to... Unalive them."

Felix looked at Soyeon who hummed.

"Alright, tell them... To give me pieces of information about the admirers of Wang Shuhua."

Felix's eyes darkened as his smirk grew.

"Noted."
____________________________

The pale girl sat silently as the math teacher discussed in front of the board.

Yuqi glancing at the pale girl, sighed before grabbing her notebook.

"Hey, Shu..."

Yuqi whispered as she acts as if she was writing something so the teacher wouldn't get suspicious.

"Yes?"

Shuhua looked at Yuqi.

"I was wondering if you wanna go on a breakfast date tomorrow morning..."

Yuqi bashfully mumbled as she blushed.

"On... A date?"

Yuqi grabbed enough courage to look at Shuhua.

"Yes... Well, it's okay if you don't want to, I mean who am I--"

"Sure."

"And like I'm--What?"

"I said sure Yuqi... I'd love to."

Shuhua grinned as the faint blush on her cheeks was seen.

Ji-Sun glanced at them before chuckling.
______________________________

As the day ends, Shuhua walked out of the classroom but was surprised to see Soyeon waiting for her.

"Unnie?"

Soyeon looked at Shuhua with a huge smile as she ran toward the girl and hugged her.

Shuhua thought that the kiss made Soyeon's attitude towards her got more intimate.

"I'll take you home Cara Mia, your brothers already know..."

Soyeon pulled away as Shuhua nodded and hopped on the motorcycle.

As the ride away, Soyeon saw an expensive cafe near the laundromat.

"Shushu, wanna get some coffee?"

She asked the pale girl who nods happily.

Parking the motorcycle, Soyeon grabbed Shuhua's hands and led her inside.

They took a sit as Soyeon paid for everything, Shuhua panicked as everything on the menu was expensive like a bottle of classic wine inside an expensive resto.