Ω°Surviving: Month 6°Ω

(due to what Jackson Wang did and I'm deeply disappointed with it. This will be his last appearance in my books. Don't even fucking start with me with his shit. His songs are good but damn how disappointing.)

Sun-Young rolled Shuhua's wheelchair.

"I hate not walking..."

Sun-Young noticed hickeys on Shuhua's neck.

"And I'm shocked."

"Why?"

"Minnie and Miyeon went rough on yah?"

(No details, I'm saving that for the other book)

Sun-Young teased as Shuhua blushed and hid the hickeys with her long blonde hair.

"Your roots... Damn, do you wanna dye your hair again?"

"No thanks."

The young girl chuckled as she stopped near the table in front of the flowers.

Sun-Young grabbed the watering can and began to water the flowers.

"You know Unnie, they're so dumb and obsessed that they never questioned why you're clingy on them."

The young girl grinned as the pale girl hummed and thought about it.

"I heard they'll invite other girls here."

"Who are these other girls?"

"They work for your Hyejin Unnie, they're just some bunch of whores."

Sun-Young shrugged.

"If I were you, act jealous and see why I said they are stupid enough to follow you because they're too obsessed with you."
___________________________

"Love?"

The tall girl groaned as she slowly opened her eyes and looked up to see her lover in front of her smiling while the freckled boy waved at her with the penguin one.

"J-Jihyo?"

Seung muttered in disbelief.

"Yes... I'm so glad you're alive my love."

Jihyo smiled as she hugged the tall girl's head who sighed and snuggled her face on the Goddess's neck.

"Jungkook escaped and... Stabbed Felix's leg."

Sunghoon sighed as he helped Felix who was still smiling after getting stabbed.

Jihyo helped Seung up as they walked towards the car.

"How are the girls?"

Seung asked as Sunghoon smiled.

"They're alive and well, Ji-Sun is still my beautiful girl, and Rin is still a feisty Chihuahua. Tzuyu is doing fine she healed and she's happy with Momo but she's still looking for Rin, Ji-Sun, and Shuhua."

"And Shuhua?"

"She's fine, heard they did the nasty. I'm sorry it took months to save you, mama."

Sunghoon smiled sadly and Seung only chuckled as they enter the car.

Feliz gave Seung her laptop as she opened it and immediately tapped on a folder.

She made an article about Jeon Jungkook being Info-S.

Jeon Jungkook.

The most loved and adored student of the __________ academy.

Handsome, smart, brave, and kind along with his best friend Kim Taehyung.

They are the campus crush.