Ω°Last Smile (Pt. 1)°Ω

It was then again, Monday.

Jackson and Wonho looked at Shuhua who was walking back and forth as they sat on the couch.

"Look maknae, if Kino rejected you then it's fine! There are other fishes in the sea it's not only him."

Jackson smiled as Shuhua still couldn't stop pacing.

"Plus you are Bisexual, girls are hot too."

Wonho shrugged making Jackson smack the back of his head.

"Not helping."

The middle child whispered as the older one chuckled.

"I thought that you'll confess on Friday?"

"Too long! I'll confess this Monday!"

Shuhua grabs her love letter but notices the side was crumpled.

Eh?

She shook her head and heard a knock.

"Looks like Ms. Ducky is there to fetch her, Cara miaaaa~"

Wonho purred out teasing the pale girl who blushed and smacked his bum.

"Hey! Stop smacking my juicy ass."

"The only one who has a juicy ass here is me."

Wonho looked at Hyejin who was ready to take them to school.

Jackson tossed the keys to her as she grabs them and opened the front door.

"Hey, there lover girl."

Hyejin winked at the short girl who greeted her.

Shuhua got out of the house and hugged Soyeon who blushed and hugged back.

"Watch out for her ramblings Jeon, she's planning to confess to kino today."

Wonho snickered as Jackson shook his head and went to seat in the passenger seat.

Soyeon's eyes widened as she grits her teeth.

"What? This can't be... Cara Mia... You're hiding this from me? How you hurt me, Cara Mia."

Soyeon faked her smile as she helps Shuhua hop on her motorcycle.

🥃 Soyeon's POV 🥃

As we sped off, I couldn't help but glare at the road.

That fucking dog, I thought I told him to fuck off.

I looked at Shuhua who was busy murmuring about how to confess, this made me feel upset.

I won't let his dirty face and disgusting reek of smell on my Shuhua, not on my watch.

I'll tear him from limb to limb, I'll shred his fucking face painfully slow so I can hear his agonizing scream.

I will take out his eyes and shove them down his throat and make him choke on his blood, I'll make everyone see what happens to them when they touch what's mine.

Parking the motorcycle, I watch as Cara Mia hop off and waved at me.

Remembering I have science together with Kino at this hour made me have an idea.

I saw that Beijing girl taking pictures of Cara Mia from afar, and I called for her.

"Hey, kid."

She looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"What do you want?"

"You like Shuhua don't you?"

I saw that her eyes widened, bullseye.