Ω°Ending 2: Stay With The Trauma And Love It°Ω

"I... I want to stay with them. I can change them! I can help them! Please just don't hurt them!"

Shuhua begged as Damian and Sun-Young looked at each other.

"If... If that's what you want, I can't stop you."

Damian sighed as he helped Shuhua up and started to run back to the mansion with his shotgun.

Sun-Young grabbed a gun from the dead cop as she pulled Shuhua behind her.

"Damian!? What are you doing back with the missing girl!?"

The fat cop shouted as the girls looked at him and Shuhua.

Sun-Young pointed the gun at him.

"How about letting that girl go then I'll tell you why, or before I shoot your fat fucking face."

Sun-Young hissed as Damian smirked.

Shuhua peeked and saw Minnie was handcuffed with Yuqi.

Soojin, Soyeon, and Miyeon were fighting for their lives inside the mansion.

"You ass--"

The fat cop stopped as he plopped down the ground of dirt with his blood staining the leaves.

Minnie gasped seeing the hole on the fat cop's forehead.

They looked at Damian whose shotgun was smoking at the tip.

"I said it once, I won't say it twice."

Sun-Young began to shoot the other cops too as Shuhua rushed toward the cuffed girls and helped them.

Once they were free Yuqi hugged the pale girl as Minnie cupped both of her cheeks.

"My Darling, I knew you love us."

Minnie smiled as Shuhua kissed her softly before kissing Yuqi's forehead.

They stood up and followed the sheriff and his youngest daughter inside the mansion to help them.

Soojin was struggling as two cops pinned her down making her growl but she gasped as she saw Shuhua with a gun in hand pointing at the cops.

"Shu! Nae Sarang!"

Soojin happily shouts as the two cops were both shot in the head and she was helped by Shuhua who kissed her hand.

"You okay?"

The Cherry nods as Shuhua left and looked for Miyeon who was helping the injured Soyeon.

"Hey!"

Shuhua shouts as the cops looked at her but they stopped breathing when five loud bangs were heard.

Damian stood there with his shotgun.

"Shit, kid... You making me look like your Unnie."

Damian chuckled as Sun-Young laughed.

Shuhua ran to Miyeon and Soyeon hugging both of them as the two hugged back tightly.

"..."

Sun-Young looked at the girls.

"If that's what they really want... Then we're in no place to tell them what to do."

The youngest daughter of the sheriff whispered.
________________________

"The police have officially closed the case of the missing girl named Wang Shuhua after two years, some say they see her but eventually she'll vanish in a blink of an eye."

The pale girl hummed.

"Ma chérie!"

Miyeon dived towards Shuhua and happily snuggled with her.

"I'm happy you chose to stay with us!"

The Aphrodite giggled as Shuhua kissed her lips.

"Yah! Where's mine!?"

They heard Yuqi shout as the girl placed her hand on Shuhua's cheek and tilted her head so she can steal a kiss.

Shuhua smiled as she can hear Minnie whine beside them.

"I'm just trying to watch!"

Minnie pouts as Shuhua scooted close to her and pecked her.

"Don't be such a whiny baby, Min."

Soojin finished dismembering a body with Soyeon as they proudly showed the head to Shuhua.

"Hm, and tell me who it is again?"

"Secret~"

Soyeon smiled as she looked down at the I.D.

"No one important..."

"It better not be one of my family Soyeon!"

Shuhua chuckled as Soojin almost slipped because of the blood.

"Oh... Don't worry shushu."

Soyeon kicked the I.D. away.

Jackson Wang.

Ending (2/3)