Ω°A Favor (A-M)/I'll Never Again°Ω

(A-M) means Almost Mature

The pale girl fluttered her eyes open, she glanced at the time to see it was a bit early.

She sat up and sighed, she couldn't stop dreaming about Kino's dismembered body.

Every hour or minute she'd jolt up awake and look around calling for the deceased man.

Soyeon has been awake since now, she could feel Shuhua scooting close to her and hiding her face.

She exhaled softly before opening her eyes to look down at the hidden pale girl under the covers.

"Shuhua?"

The short girl sat up and removed the blanket to see Shuhua snuggled on her stomach.

"Oh..."

Soyeon smiled faintly as she placed her hand on the girl's head caressing her soft blonde hair.

Shuhua opened her eyes and looked at Soyeon.

"Did I disturb your sleep?"

Shuhua asked as she sat up, Soyeon shook her head and laid her head on the pale girl's shoulder.

"No... I thought you left."

Shuhua chuckled before placing her head on Soyeon's as they silently feel each other's warmth.

"Unnie..."

"Hm?"

Shuhua bit her bottom lip as she nervously looked down at her clenched fist.

"Should I ask her if she had her second kiss?"

Shuhua remembered her first kiss with... Well of course when she was young she kinda pecked Soyeon's lips.

"I'm curious... Wait what?"

Soyeon patiently waited as Shuhua gulped.

"D-Did you kissed anyone yet?"

Shuhua asked as Soyeon hummed.

"Besides younger you, none. These lips are for someone I cherish only."

"Oh..."

Shuhua nods understanding the short girl.

"I remembered when we were kids, you were so curious why your brother Jackson kissed his girlfriend on the lips and you asked I saw their tongues--"

"Yeah, I was still a kid of course I'm curious..."

The two laughed softly as Soyeon wrapped her arms around Shuhua's waist.

"You caught me off guard with that kiss, you pecked me on the lips and ran away! Wonho Oppa told me you were so red."

Shuhua pouts and crossed her arms.

"... How about I return the favor?"

Soyeon whispered as she removes her head from Shuhua's shoulder as the pale girl blushed and looked at her.

"W-What do Y-You--"

Soyeon placed her left hand on Shuhua's right cheek as she leaned closer.

"Giving you a favor on how's it like kissing a girl, Wang."

Soyeon smirked as Shuhua was about to speak when the short girl pressed her lips to hers.

Everything was quiet, you could only hear their hard breathing.

Shuhua slowly closed her eyes as Soyeon leaned in closer, the short girl felt Shuhua leaning.

The silver-haired girl pulled away as she looks at the pale girl through her slightly hooded eyes.