Ω°Failed(?) Confession°Ω

Today was Friday.

The short girl woke up and sighed as she still had her eyes closed.

"Are you sure you should confess Soyeon? Everyone did say he has a lot of admirers."

Soyeon slowly opens her eyes as she hears her mother knocking on her door.

"Soyeon! Shuhua is here!"

Soyeon perked up upon hearing the pale girl's name, she immediately stood up and dashed to her bathroom.

Shuhua barges inside Soyeon's bedroom with a beaming smile looking for the certain short girl.

Her answers were answered hearing water droplets coming from the bathroom, so she sat on the fluffy bed and went to bed nosy again.

She saw the love letter on Soyeon's bag, her eyes widened knowing what it means.

After five minutes of planning on how to comfort Soyeon when she gets rejected, the bathroom door opens and there Shuhua saw Soyeon in her robe.

"You're early."

"And you're slow."

The two playfully glared at each other.

Soyeon walks towards her closet and started to get dressed when Shuhua asked her about the letter.

"I noticed your love letter is here, are you planning to confess?"

Shuhua asked as she looks away with a small blush on her cheeks seeing that Soyeon is only on her undergarments.

"Yep."

Soyeon whispered as she buttons her polo long sleeves close.

🥃 Soyeon's POV 🥃

Shit.

She saw my love letter to Mino.

What does she think of me now?

Will she think I'm straight as fuck?

I don't even know my sexuality yet...

I glanced at the pale girl who was busy texting someone on her phone.

Somehow this irritates me as I want her attention on me.

"Shuhua-yah."

I chuckled seeing that the pale girl flinched and looked at me with those round curious gray eyes of hers.

"Let's go, I'm already done."

My heart was melting seeing Shuhua smile softly at me, I wish I could wake up every morning and the first thing I'll see is her beautiful smile.

We waved goodbye to my mom and we got on my motorcycle.

I felt her arms wrap around my waist, I blushed a bit feeling her front pressed on my back--

What the fuck was I thinking?

She's just a friend, Soyeon.

Is she?

...
____________________________

🔆 3RD Person POV 🔆

Shuhua waved at Soyeon who waved back.

As the pale girl walks inside the academy, she bumps into someone's chest.

"Oh, Crap--"

Shuhua tried to balance herself when someone wrapped their arms around her waist pulling her back to that person's chest.

"You okay there Wang Shuhua?"

Shuhua looked up as her blush reddened seeing someone's alluring eyes looking down at her with a gentle smile on that person's lips.